GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TecklenburgVW

1. TecklenburgVW

OEM Spark Plug Gap Variability

Anotero, what section of the service manual did you find the gap info? I'm combing thru the manual via the electronic files I downloaded from erWin and can't find it.
  2. TecklenburgVW

FS: Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Golf R/GTI (MK7/MK7.5) - SOLD

Still available for local pick up only.
  3. TecklenburgVW

FS: StopTech - STR-40 - Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit - SOLD

$1799 for the kit which includes new StopTech Stainless Steel brake lines for the front kit.
  4. TecklenburgVW

MSS Kits - Fully Adjustable and Standard Kit

The Sports had approximately `5000 miles on them before I swapped in the LS Prototype rears.
  5. TecklenburgVW

Audi aluminum subframe on Mk7 Gti

The only way to know for sure is to download a repair manual for a MQB vehicle with steel and a MQB vehicle with aluminum subframe. For one day worth of printing, it's $35.00 USD with Volkswagen. https://erwin.vw.com/erwin/login.do
  6. TecklenburgVW

MSS Kits - Fully Adjustable and Standard Kit

Replied, sorry on the delay. Still available.
  7. TecklenburgVW

WTB: StopTech ST-40 BBK

I have these for sale: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-stoptech-str-40-trophy-sport-big-brake-kit.365312/
  8. TecklenburgVW

FS: Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Golf R/GTI (MK7/MK7.5) - SOLD

Still available for local pick up only.
  9. TecklenburgVW

Damn, sorry on the delay with responding. Did you already get this MSS question answered or...

Damn, sorry on the delay with responding. Did you already get this MSS question answered or still looking for feedback?
  10. TecklenburgVW

What's your priority aesthetics or track oriented performance? To meet strictly aesthetics, I...

What's your priority aesthetics or track oriented performance? To meet strictly aesthetics, I would go with the Fully Adjustable Fronts and Rear. Specifically, street fronts and sport rears. Shoot me a zip code for the shipping quote.