GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by swifthide

1. S

WTB: Apikol Boxster Brake Brackets (for 312x25mm)

WTB: Apikol 986 Boxster Brake Bracket for Mk7 (312x25mm), preferably with the banjo and caliper bolts
  2. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB: Apikol 986 Boxster Brake Bracket for Mk7 (312x25mm), preferably with the banjo and caliper bolts
  3. S

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

Thank you! But do you think I’d need any spacer at all for 18x8.5 et43?
  4. S

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

In the same boat and would like to know if anyone can confirm if it fits with 18x8.5 et43 Hypergrams without soacers, or if with spacers, what size? Thanks!
  5. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

ISO: iSweep rear diffuser, or a carbon fiber replacement diffuser too let me know what you got, pics, price etc. Thanks!
  6. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Looking at $50 picked up (92555) or meet somewhere reasonable. Used only for a week
  7. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Tames it volume-wise definitely. Gets rid of a lot of raspiness too. Was just too tame when I got the catless DP catted. Current set up now is catted dp and awe track catback. Old set up was CSS muffler, catless dp, and the vibrant res then right away took off the res when I went catted DP
  8. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTS: Vibrant 17930 Resonator *SOLD* Used for a week until I got my catless DP catted.
  9. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

could I get pics by any chance?
  10. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

ISO: Rear Valence/Diffuser. Old/used aerofabb or maxton or strafe design let me know what you have, price and pics please! Thank you
  11. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Offering $90 and can pick it up near you as soon as tomorrow Sunday before 12noon
  12. S

WTB: Mk7 GTI Catted Downpipe

Buying a Catted Downpipe for Mk7 GTI with/without o2 spacer. Reply here or DM me if you have one for sale. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

BUYING: Mk7 GTI Rear Diffuser/Valance

Buying Aerofabb or something similar for the rear. Let me know what you got. Pics and price here on DM pls Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

WTS: BNIB BEC Ed’s 7.5 Tail Lights with Harness

Selling a BNIB BEC Ed’s 7.5 Tail Lights with the $80 Wiring Harness. $475 + Shipping + 1.5% Paypal. PM me/reply here if interested. Local to Riverside CA (92555) if you wanna pick up and save up a little. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk