GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SuperDuper

1. SuperDuper

Winter tire set: 17x7.5” Sparco Assetto Gara wheels and 225/45/R17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 tires $1,000 OBO

I know this thread is old, but I am super interested if these are still available.
  2. SuperDuper

I traded my '21 Mazda 3 Turbo for a '19 SE

Eh, I wouldn’t write off the brand completely because of one bad experience. It’s been well documented that the Ford era Mazdas were prone to rust. I haven’t seen that issue crop up in any of the Kodo design vehicles. My other vehicle is an ND Miata that I adore.
  3. SuperDuper

I have to admit, I wasn’t really attracted to the Mazda 3 until the 4th gen was revealed. But I have to say, your 3rd gen hatch looked great. I wish the 4th gens were as lively as you make your 3rd gen sound. The interiors of the newer Mazdas really are just a nice place to be. I think I had bad...
  4. SuperDuper

It's weird man. I'm still dealing with feet pain although it is much more tolerable now. I notice it the most while sitting, driving, and standing. Walking is actually fine for the most part. I can't even be barefoot around the house anymore because it's too strenuous.
  5. SuperDuper

Oh man, how much time do you have? lol. I don't even know where to begin with that one. Let's just say.. if they didn't have this particular GTI for sale, I would've 1000% shopped elsewhere.
  6. SuperDuper

Surprisingly, my penalty was only around $2,000 all things said and done.
  7. SuperDuper

Tl;dr: I followed the advise of "Life's too short to drive boring cars" and traded my 8,000 mile '21 Mazda 3 Turbo for a MK7.5 GTI. I'm back in the game with my 2nd MK7.5 GTI - a 2019 Pure White DSG with the SE Experience Package. Back in 2020, I had been driving a 2019 6MT GTI when I...
  8. SuperDuper

WTB 2016+ GTI DSG SE, Autobahn

I’m back in the market for another GTI. Must be DSG, lower mileage. Preferably white or grey. Light mods okay, but I prefer as close to stock as possible. I’m in the Chicago area but I’m willing to fly/drive out for the right example.
  9. SuperDuper

2018 Golf R 37,999

Hello, is this still for sale?
  10. SuperDuper

FS - IL : WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner for MK7 VW Golf GTI R 2015-2021

For sale is a set of lightly used WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner. Front Pair of FloorLiners Only. Cargo Liner to be used with the cargo tray in the upper position. $125 for everything. Will ship at buyers expense. Located in Plainfield IL. Fits: 2015-2020 Volkswagen Golf 2015-2021...
  11. SuperDuper

FS IL Chicago Suburbs - WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner for MK7 VW Golf GTI R 2015-2021

For sale is a set of lightly used WeatherTech FloorLiners and CargoLiner. Front Pair of FloorLiners Only. Cargo Liner to be used with the cargo tray in the upper position. $125 for everything. Located in Plainfield IL. Fits: 2015-2020 Volkswagen Golf 2015-2021 Volkswagen GTI 2015-2019...
  12. SuperDuper

Feeler: WTT 2019 DIB GTI 6MT SE w/Experience Package - 6,000 miles - IL

Potentially, I'm not sure what the process would be like since I still have a loan out on the car. It's something I could look into if anyone was serious.
  13. SuperDuper

Feeler: WTT 2019 DIB GTI 6MT SE w/Experience Package - 6,000 miles - IL

I want to start off by saying I am just starting to consider this process. I'm in a really unfortunate situation with a foot injury in my clutch foot that won't be healing any time soon, and it's become painful for me to daily drive this car. I love this car very much, but it may be time to let...
  14. SuperDuper

Rattle/buzzing letting go off throttle between 2-3k RPM

Good luck. I had to take my car back twice for them to solve this. I even mentioned the fuel line issue, to which they were unaware of.