GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sublyme29

1. sublyme29

FS: Unmarried Cobb AP AP3-VLK-003 **with DSG tune option** (Gen 3 S3 or MK7 Golf R)

Unfortunately your tunes will not work on another car. That person will have to purchase them from EQT again after the AP is installed.
  2. sublyme29

Opinion on Lowering Springs and Amount

Bumping this old thread as its been a few years. Looking to pick up a set for my R. Is everyone still using Eibach? I saw 034 motorsports has springs too but very little talk about them.
  3. sublyme29

Konig Ampliform

Looking really good man!! I plan to run a similar setup. Are these 18s? Any other suspension mods?
  4. sublyme29

Cobb AP v3 recovery mode

Just to update: Cobb was able to get it sorted out. Same as OP, I sent over the diagnostic file and they sent me an uninstall key which allowed me to attempt the install again. The second time it worked without any issues.
  5. sublyme29

Cobb AP v3 recovery mode

I just tried but unfortunately it will not start. The charger is 15 amps and running in charge mode (it also has a recondition mode). Everything was off. Bluetooth, radio, headlights, etc.
  6. sublyme29

Cobb AP v3 recovery mode

Thanks. I did have the charger installed and the accessport firmware was updated prior to installation. For some odd reason it did not work. Before even starting the car it has a million errors on the dashboard saying things like parking break and transmission fault. Im not sure if it will start...
  7. sublyme29

Cobb AP v3 recovery mode

Mine just did the same exact thing. I had a battery charger on and charging while the install was taking place. Within 10minutes the flash failed and now I cannot do anything at all. The access port is stuck in recovery mode and says its not installed on my car. I guess I will be calling cobb in...
  8. sublyme29

Konig Ampliform

Ahh ok so the issue is the shape of the bolt heads being different. Thx for clarifying that. I dont mind buying the conversion studs. I like this idea over the factory bolts. Any idea if the OEM wheels and nuts can slide back on or is this where the ball seat washers are needed?
  9. sublyme29

Konig Ampliform

Im looking to pick these up for my first Euro car. I have had JDM cars for years so very clueless on these terms. I've gathered that I need to buy these studs to make them fit...
  10. sublyme29

AMS intake compatability

Hey guys, I just picked up an AMS intake for my mk7.5 Golf R and was thinking of doing an inlet pipe while I am in there. I've been looking at this one from from IE and noticed it says it's designed for aftermarket intakes but does not guarantee fitment. After looking around a bit I saw a few...
  11. sublyme29

SOLD: MK7.5 GTI Akrapovic Titanium exhaust & High Flow Downpipes

Will this downpipe fit a mk7.5 R?
  12. sublyme29

MK7.5 Stage 2 E30 vs FBO E60 WRX, Civic Type R

Probably not. Im running the stock turbo and making around 366hp (running e60) on my wrx. A friend of mine is running an FP blue with his setup and just made 414 also running e60 on his wrx. (stock block)
  13. sublyme29

MK7.5 Stage 2 E30 vs FBO E60 WRX, Civic Type R

I have a fbo wrx running ethanol. Never lost to a GTI.