GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Strange Mud

1. Strange Mud

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

decl (deci-liter) aka 1/10th my guess =about $7.00 quart + just about right
  2. Strange Mud

Left Lane Campers

so who took the picture the driver or the passenger?
  3. Strange Mud

CSB and Water Cooler off topic Chat Thread

rented a house in VT one year talking to the owner and he reccomended a Chinese place in town. I asked what the name of it was.....there was a pause and he says "There's only one street"
  4. Strange Mud

Vanity plate ideas

ftfy ;)
  5. Strange Mud

agree from New Haven
  6. Strange Mud

Great wknd.....took Comet out 3 days in a row. I took it to work on Friday, miniature golf on Saturday (although Mrs Mud kicked my asp), and scarecrow exhibit on the town green on Sunday followed by real pizza and ice-cream.
  7. Strange Mud

Micro SD card recommendation?

SD card causes head unit/b/up cam failure? cough *bullship* cough I wouldn't want to troubleshoot an intermittent electrical problem in a VW either take card out and see if the display unit/camera works. If it does look them in the eye when you ask "why does it work now?"
  8. Strange Mud

props for skillful use of quote
  9. Strange Mud

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

GenX, good call on shop availability especially during that first snow storm. Mud
  10. Strange Mud

the worst pizza I ever had was in Rome last night was grilled cheese (pepper jack, very sharp cheddar, peach salsa on a nice seeded multi-grain bread)
  11. Strange Mud

when Mrs Mud mentioned FBI/Family finding Brian Laundrie's teeth I asked if they found more identifiable body parts than just the teeth. She didn't understand until I told her "Somewhere a toothless man is smiling"
  12. Strange Mud

No kink shaming
  13. Strange Mud

Problems/questions about gas mileage

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/idle-hands-or-the-quest-for-a-480-mile-tank.373221/
  14. Strange Mud

Quality > Quantity
  15. Strange Mud

What did you do to your mk7 today?

the long way home on the Durhamring. Fun was had with 10 miles of twisty two lane blacktop