GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stonsey

1. S

Loose bolt after Dealer service

Hi All, I'm after a bit of advice, I've had my cam belt, water pump and minor service carried out at main dealer last week. Lifted the bonnet today and found a loose bolt (half undone) on the engine mount, under coolant tank. Im about to send an email and apart from asking them to re-check all...
  2. S

Dealer didn't replace air filter?

I had a full inspection service carried out at 20000miles. This was just over 2 weeks ago, 1000 miles. I was under the bonnet filling up the screen wash and noticed how dusty the top of the air filter housing was. (I wiped the left hand side before taking photo) I undid the torx screws to get...
  3. S

Car park scratch, unbelievably angry

Some one scuffed the rear bumper while I've been parked at work over the last 2 nights! I was in an area that's not covered by cctv, so don't have any way of finding out who it was. I've got a scratch and dent insurance that's purchased after buying the car, hopefully they will be able to fix...
  4. S

GTD DSG estate MPG

Hi, I bought a nice gtd estate about 4 weeks ago. Got a few nice extras on it, carbon grey metallic, DSG, park pilot, reverse camera, sunroof, leather interior. I got it as a used car 16plate with 10k miles. The thing that concerns me slightly is the mpg, when I picked the car up the long...