GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by stokeballoon

1. S

Golf. MK7 GTD MILLTEK EXHAUST

As above, Golf MK7 GTD MILLTEK EXHAUST, this is a centre back exhaust. Comes with centre and rear sections, and convertor to fits standard downpipe. fits really well, twin chrome tips fill the rear valance cut out so much better! No real increase in noise. Collection is preferred. Can...
  2. S

DTUK CRD3+ Tri-Channel Tuning System & Pedal Box Combo

SOLD As above - DTUK CRD3+ Tri-Channel Tuning System & Pedal Box Combo Pictures of the pedal box are in my ad for it, I will take pics of the tuning box. Easy to fit, happy to fit it for you, if you collect/meet in convenient location. From 184 to circa 240 hp and torque up from 380nm to...
  3. S

DTUK Pedal Box PB-3712 (Mk7 GTD/GTI)

As above, DTUK PEDAL Box PB-3712, 9 months old, putting car back to standard. Fully boxed, all fitting instructions. Taken from my MK7 GTD, I believe it fits GTI's and R's. please do your homework on this. Perfect Condition. £120 posted. Call me on 07752 211189 Located in Somerset, happy...
  4. S

Continental Contisportcontact 5 - get some!

I assist with a team running a Golf Mk6 endurance car. We usually run in 12/24hr races. This last weekend we ran a car (we won it last year) in the Race of Remembrance. A 10 hour race split into 3 parts, with several injured servicemen driving. The car is running circa 400 bhp, with a...
  5. S

GTI Gilet

As above, immaculate Genuine VW GTI gilet. I bought this from my local dealer a couple of years ago, not worn it much. Red GTI logo embroidered on breast. Size large - non smoking and pet free home. UK only. £30 posted. Contact 07752 211189
  6. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I added ambient LED lighting to the front door pockets, supplied from the door handle light (not the door release catch led) so they are variable and dim using the interior light set up page in the infotainment. They also switch to full brightness as soon as the door is opened. I used 12v led...
  7. S

ETKA Availbility

Anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of ETKA? It used to be readily available.
  8. S

Interesting for those with MiB2 and nav. Speed camera audible warnings.

Worth a read. http://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/10551-mib2-discover-pro-adding-speed-cameras-warnings/
  9. S

UK car. Yes the red reflectors at the base of the doors. They are half red and half white. They illuminate when the door is open. Rears is as per post 43 in this thread http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6715&page=3 ( thanks sootchucker) fronts are in this thread (thanks Roger)...
  10. S

Today I fitted door warning lights all round. Looks good. Fronts were fairly easy, rears were even easier.
  11. S

Took about 2 mins a side to remove, as per the you tube video in my post, then took them to my local body shop, got them back two days later. Fitted in 5 mins. A really easy but effective mod.
  12. S

I fitted piano black mirror caps to my LSG GTD. You do not need to remove the glass to remove the caps - you tube video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvuVEuUclwI Not bad for £40.
  13. S

Fitted an extra boot light, then changed the standard boot light bulbs to LED and fitted rear footwell lights.
  14. S

Incorrect order

I have just taken delivery of my Golf GTD, and I really like the car. However I have been a touch under whelmed with the Dynamic (or adaptive) chassis control that I ordered when specifying options. This is controlled by the mode switch in the centre console.
  15. S

Is my dealer pulling the wool?

Ordered a LSG GTD On 25th April. Been checking the tracker religiously and it still says 'with the factory' . Here is the rub, my dealer assures me it will be BW 31, and be delivered early sept. How long before BW does the tracker show and move to stage 3? I read posts on here of others...