GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by StigsFatAmericanCousin

1. StigsFatAmericanCousin

The Next Car Swap

Sorry to hear. Good luck finding a new one.
  2. StigsFatAmericanCousin

The Next Car Swap

Not everyday you see a Blades of Glory quote.
  3. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Job offer, to move or not to move...

Man, Florida gets hated on so much but everyone lives here eventually. Honestly, I would probably stay in Boulder. Florida is great because of the lack of taxes, water, and it's a frigid 67 F right now, but it sounds like you have a good thing going. At the least I would try to get the company...
  4. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Sinus Surgery

A little late to the party but I had sinus surgery about 3-4 years ago. Killed the first day but the pain didn't last too long. Felt good to take about 2 feet of gauze out of my nostrils. Then I had to start doing the rinses and the nastiest blood clot snot things would come out.
  5. StigsFatAmericanCousin

POLL: How do you grip the stick?

No option for left handed? Doesn't feel like it's you shifting.
  6. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Cuban food or Mexican food?

But delicious nonetheless.
  7. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Cuban food or Mexican food?

Gotta go with cuban. There's a restaurant around here that's Chinese/Cuban. Can't beat fried rice with pulled pork.
  8. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Is religion geographic and/or ethnic?

Chinese is a religion?
  9. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Couldn't find my dream job- Applying to graduate school

In my experience its much better to work for a company that will pay for your grad school. Much cheaper that way. Also everyone in California everyone seems to make over $100k and be broke. You can move up much faster in a company if you are willing to move around.
  10. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Net Neutrality?

The comic explains what it is, but not how the/a government would keep neutrality on the line.
  11. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Top Gear Uk.. You have comments, I wanna read em!

Of the recent episodes I thought the hovervan was pretty good.
  12. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Gimme some advice people!

I wouldn't recommend Orlando as much as other cities in Florida. I feel like you have to jump on the highway to anywhere and it seems like everything is a chain. You also have to drive a bit to get to the beach. I think Cocoa is the closest. But if you're looking to try something new why not? If...
  13. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Gotcha. Yea public schools in general are bad but there's still plenty of good ones. I don't think I would choose what state I select my college on based on that though. Starting a family was the last thing on my mind when I was going into college.
  14. StigsFatAmericanCousin

Unless OP is going to Princeton I don't think the schools are that different, except it's probably cheaper in Florida. No state income tax is nice. A real beach is nice. Good weather in winter. You can list metrics but I don't know anyone that would pick new Jersey over Florida.
  15. StigsFatAmericanCousin

The more North you go in Florida, the more "south" it gets. I haven't lived in NJ but have been there several times for work. Never had any culture shock. Depends where in Florida you go though. Miami is north Cuba, Gainesville is good ole boys, most of it is sleepy towns where the snowbirds...