GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sterkrazzy

1. sterkrazzy

What did you do to your mk7 today?

During this time of year I'll only do it as the sun is going down. Once the sun goes below my neighbors roof I've got a little over an hour to get it done. I can't wait for the weather to start getting nicer next month. Today has been a nice surprise though, only 84 degrees all day.
  2. sterkrazzy

Buy a used Golf R APR Stage 2?

Jim's thinking of APR Plus which only applies to a specific tune. It's a more conservative tune than stage 1. You'll definitely be at the dealers mercy when it comes to your powertrain warranty. They can easily deny it and leave you with the bill. I bought a 2018 Golf R last year with 6.6k...
  3. sterkrazzy

Aftermarket Clutch Line or OEM?

Partly to support a small family business that offers excellent service and partly because I know they use the correct o-rings so you shouldn't have to worry about any leaks.
  4. sterkrazzy

Aftermarket Clutch Line or OEM?

Get the one from KMD tuning if you order one.
  5. sterkrazzy

Discount Tire gives $1 million to campaign against marijuana legalization

I don't know how anybody can even bother to go to CFA ever. The very few times I think about going there the line is always insane, so I don't even consider it an option anymore. The food isn't good enough to deal with a 20 minute wait. The hype for that place makes no sense to me.
  6. sterkrazzy

MK8 TCR spy photos

That radiator looks badass!
  7. sterkrazzy

Any coatings for an outside car?

Maybe I'll have to try the seal and shine. It's cheap enough. Wondering if I got the 2 mixed up now.
  8. sterkrazzy

Any coatings for an outside car?

There's different ways to go about it. You could do a real ceramic coating, but to do it right you need to have the car claybarred/iron-x'd/polished/and alcohol sprayed to remove the polish oil & residue, before you do the ceramic coating. Then once the coating is on the car it needs to stay dry...
  9. sterkrazzy

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Can always raise the height on the knob, it doesn't have to sit that low and the throw won't be as short.
  10. sterkrazzy

Do you always buy the same aftermarket brand?

I can't say there's really a company I like enough that I would only buy their parts. There's companies I avoid and there's parts that aren't worth the premium price...like APR.
  11. sterkrazzy

Rant--reflector deletes/covers are the blank buttons of the exterior

I'm more against blacking out the VW badge than anything else mentioned.
  12. sterkrazzy

PC Building

Not sure of everything available in that size. I've only been looking at 34" ultrawide monitors. This one doesn't look bad though - https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-27-gaming-monitor-s2721dgf/apd/210-axeh/monitors-monitor-accessories#techspecs_section If you sign up for the dell email...
  13. sterkrazzy

PC Building

Finally ended up ordering a monitor. Thought I had it narrowed down to the LG 34GN850-B, but I ended up ordering the Alienware AW3420DW for a couple reasons. Everybody has only good things to say about Dell warranties and the AW comes with a 3 year warranty, and the AW also has native g-sync...