GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by sterkrazzy

1. sterkrazzy

Car meets in South FL?

Probably have better luck on facebook.
  2. sterkrazzy

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

3. sterkrazzy

Sudden Perfume Smell

It's a hard one to deal with. I know OP has said he's asked the dealer things like how much do I owe you, but I wonder if they're really aware that he's prepared to pay for all of their time (if he is). I feel like my service manager wouldn't want to have a tech hunting down a ghost smell when...
  4. sterkrazzy

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

It's actually looking better lol
  5. sterkrazzy

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

Missed the strip along the bottom
  6. sterkrazzy

Stage 1 Tunes

I didn't see anything to specify low torque so I typed in high torque in the comments and just assume I got the one with more power. I'm the same way too though. I never launch my cars. Always let the clutch out before I step on it. I had my mk6 gti for 6 years and never launched it. I...
  7. sterkrazzy

2020 GTI mk8

I've seen that said before, I love my pringles bro lol
  8. sterkrazzy

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

The part I hate the most is the white slats giving it a huge mustache, but if the screen shot is right some of that has white vinyl on it too. I wonder how much it'll change it though. I'm in love with the front end on my 7.5R though so I guess I'm gonna be really critical. I feel like the 7/7.5...
  9. sterkrazzy

Stage 1 Tunes

I've only got about 900 miles on my stage 1 tune and 10k miles on the car, but I haven't seen any slipping. I ordered a rsr clutch on the same day as the tune though, so I'm ready if it does. The original plan was to just do the clutch in January, but now I'm kinda interested in seeing how far I...
  10. sterkrazzy

Sudden Perfume Smell

Crazy...interested in seeing what they find. I remember in the mk4 days there were a decent number of them that smelled like crayons, I think because of the glue they use on the carpet if I remember right, and the smell was stronger on warmer days.
  11. sterkrazzy

Sudden Perfume Smell

Did anyone else smell it? Maybe it's a tumor.
  12. sterkrazzy

Stage 1 Tunes

I'm a manual, but I've read only good things about his DSG tunes too. I'm not sure if he has a 7 speed tune yet though. There's a facebook group that he runs that might be worth checking out for you. EQT VW/Audi MQB
  13. sterkrazzy

Stage 1 Tunes

I went with EQT a couple months ago. I have nothing negative to say about it and I haven't had any problems. It pulls hard as hell when you want it to and it's smooth through the RPMs no matter the throttle level. Ed is reworking his tunes right now so if you go with EQT I dunno if you want to...
  14. sterkrazzy

2020 Golf R 8 spotted.

It's a sleepy guy with a handlebar mustache.