GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by STelfmachine

1. STelfmachine

VW Nationals @ Mason Dixon

http://vwnationalsinfo.com/ Never been to this track. Has anyone been to the track or the VW Nationals in the past at this location? If so, how’s the turnout? I know there’s a Facebook group locally but is there any other spots in Montgomery County that meet up at all?
  2. STelfmachine

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

What is the name of the license plate bracket you are using?
  3. STelfmachine

2018 S 6 MT to 2020 SE DSG honest comparison

“For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.”
  4. STelfmachine

I feel like the bolstering was slightly better with the fabric seats. Other than that, the overall look and feel of the leatherette is good in my books. I believe they use the same leatherette on the steering wheel with the SE. My 2018 S steering wheel leather was a little shinier, little...
  5. STelfmachine

Yes! No "How to make your DSG Suck Less" Stickies yet. One of my deciding factors really.
  6. STelfmachine

As many of the new threads start, long time lurker here who finally decided to post. 2018 we purchased a 2018 GTI S 6MT as our first VW. Former vehicles included multiple EP civics and 2.5 impreza. Always driving a manual in the past, it just seemed right to go with the 6 MT on the S and for the...