GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by steinfeld

1. S

Anyone running 245/35/19 on STOCK SUSPENSION?

Would a flush kit 10mm spacers in the front and 15mm in the back cause any rubbing or fitment issues with prets on 245/35 Michelin PS4S?
  2. S

General GMAX RS vs. Firehawk Indy 500?

Does anyone have a comparison between the GMAX RS and Michelin PS4S?
  3. S

18" OE PRETORIA wheels now available

That's crazy because from my research 19" Prets are reported to be 22lbs
  4. S

powder coated bronze Pret's on a black Golf

Looks good! How much does it cost to powder coat them?
  5. S

VW Goal Wheels With Winter Tires

How much do they weigh without tires? I can't find any concrete answers online.
  6. S

General GMAX RS vs. Firehawk Indy 500?

A tyre reviewer tested them out on the youtubes. They have similar dry pavement results but the GMAX RS pulls ahead in wet pavement tests.
  7. S

FS: (MD) 19x8.5 +47 OZ Leggera HLT (Rims Only)

free bump - how much do these weigh without tires?
  8. S

Spacers

novustech sells spacers and they are local.
  9. S

Review: EQT Coilovers

Which DCC delete did you go with?
  10. S

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Hey ScozR, i noticed you went with Chevron 94 now and ditched Shell 91? The biggest change I saw was that my exhaust tips don't build up black soot anymore with Chevron 94. I have the OTS Stage 1 Tune - what problems were you having? I've got to learn how to read a datalog but you mentioned too...
  11. S

PLZ DELETE

SOLD
  12. S

Wireless Android Auto Indiegogo project

Glad i found this. Any small bumps on the road and the whole car shakes which makes my phone's android auto disconnects. Super annoying!
  13. S

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Stage 1 ECU/DSG. For OEM LC, are you suppose to not floor it all the way to the kickdown click? I’ve been getting hard BANG shifts from first to second – am I doing something wrong? I had the same problem when stock.
  14. S

Anyone fitted Bilstein B16 Damptronic Coilovers?

So the B16's damptronic are worst than stock in active performance? What's another option for coilovers for those that would like to keep the DCC?