GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

StealthGTI's latest activity

• StealthGTI
    StealthGTI replied to the thread Sub-to-Dub's 2017 GTI Sport.
    @swcrow I hesitate to thread-jack here. But, after ensuring that the OP's name is not also Scott, :ROFLMAO: I'll answer your question...
  • StealthGTI
    HAHA! Richmond seems to be the way out of here! I'll be passing through again on September 10th as I continue to Louisa for some ham...
  • StealthGTI
    I took an 1100-mile road trip over a long weekend... Tail of the Dragon... Fontana Dam... Eurofest Maggie Valley, NC...
  • StealthGTI
    StealthGTI replied to the thread Helix harness part #?.
    I just looked at that Aliexpress link because someone sent me an e-mail about this same topic. The link is dead already. Companies in...
  • StealthGTI
    Hello, I took mine on a road trip to the mountains in West Virginia and participated in a ham radio activity called Parks on the Air...
  • StealthGTI
    StealthGTI replied to the thread Creaking While Steering.
    Thanks for sharing that video! I've known about the presence of strut mount/bearings (vice just "mounts") for over 20 years, but...
  • StealthGTI
    It depends... If you're already coming here to see Jamestown or Yorktown, then sure, take a drive. But this road is not some twisty...
  • StealthGTI
    HAHA! These comments just get better and better! Thanks for the laughs! Ironically, I was legally parked along the Colonial National...
  • StealthGTI
    StealthGTI replied to the thread Sub-to-Dub's 2017 GTI Sport.
    Hello, Not sure if you're looking for the full felt cover or just something to cover the top. I went with this knock-off from...
  • StealthGTI
    HAHA! That's all funny stuff! :ROFLMAO: That looks really good! However, I already have two 4-port USB hubs connected that barely...
  • StealthGTI
    I finished the "front end" of my FT-857D installation. Here's a "kitchen sink" photo with almost everything: This photo shows an...
  • StealthGTI
    I finished the "front end" of my FT-857D installation. Here's a "kitchen sink" photo with almost everything: This photo shows an...
  • StealthGTI
    My door creaking turned out to be the need to tighten this M10 triple square door stop bolt... A little thread lock will keep it...
  • StealthGTI
    StealthGTI replied to the thread R2D2.
    AH, after reading "R2D2," I thought it might have bright blue hashed stripes, just like R2D2. A goal, I guess! ;) Nice ride!
  • StealthGTI
    HAHA! Thanks! I'm not a MARS operator... just a general ol' ham. ;) Funny, but almost accurate. I have more coming. It's about to get...