GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by staying_tuned

1. staying_tuned

INNO Wedge 14 cu/ft Black (BRM665BK) - Pristine $450 SOLD

The wedge is an amazing cargo box and matches the lines of the car perfectly. They aren't cheap, this one was $900 and has been ceramic coated. I also waited two months to receive this. Bonkers but it really is beautiful. I used it once for a trip to VA and have all of the literature, keys etc...
  2. staying_tuned

Battery Change - Car UNDRIVEABLE

Put your OEM battery back in and attempt to jump-start it assuming you have cables. If you do and its successful, take it to your local indy/VW dealership. If it won't jump, have it towed. I enjoy DIY as much as most but the potential for this to turn into bigger problem from attempting to...
  3. staying_tuned

~ SALE PENDING ~ 400+ AWHP MK7 Golf R > SOLD - CPO, pristine, best of breed parts w/ MANY extras

https://www.bmwusa.com/limited-edition-vehicles/kith-m4.html
  4. staying_tuned

~ SALE PENDING ~ 400+ AWHP MK7 Golf R > SOLD - CPO, pristine, best of breed parts w/ MANY extras

Frozen black, was going to go with frozen silver but I don’t thing the contrasting colors would be as vivid. White would be hot but I’d rather black as a high maintenance color over white.
  5. staying_tuned

M4 Comp. X Kith Edition. Going to be a bit of a wait but I’m stoked.
  6. staying_tuned

EQT Stage 2?

EQT’s stage 2 tune was very enjoyable. Paired it with their DSG tune and it transformed the car. Purely from a software perspective, it’s well supported, there’s a huge community behind, it continues to evolve and they offer a linear path to stage 3 both software and hardware-wise.
  7. staying_tuned

Where the parents at? Leather durability and baby seat question.

Ditto here. They are also a PITA to clean and end up getting nasty pretty quickly if you don't cycle them out. Towel would be Disneyland Dad long-term. If the seat is installed correctly, you need something resistant to creasing to mitigate lasting indentations.
  8. staying_tuned

I didn't catch the leather portion of your question. I've got 50k miles on my 2016 R, here are a few seat shots from a week ago. I'm 100% in jeans and feel like their "leather" holds up better than most manufacturers. It would be easy to convince someone that my seats have less than 1k on them...
  9. staying_tuned

When a single mid-grade, long spanning life-cycle car seat pushes $400 (MID GRADE I TELL YOU) $72 for a pair of seat protectors seems like a drop in the bucket.
  10. staying_tuned

I have these, which prevent indentations to the extent that about an hour after I pull the seats out there is no trace. They are stiff and durable, I just collapse/fold them to trap any crumbs and shake them out...
  11. staying_tuned

E85 provisioning bits & pieces: - GM/Continental Sensor - P3 Analyzer Add-on (for the existing P3 multi-gauge) - Dorman fuel line tie-ins w/ ear hose clamps - Wiring harness for the sensor I've also got the latest 5-bar MAP sensor wiring harness from @2slowvw which will be included but isn't...
  12. staying_tuned

WTB Big Turbo Fueling and Cooling Mods

Drew, shoot me a package price for my fueling and cooling mods. I’m opposed to an incremental part-out but would be open to a massive swap. PP w/ 525 and lines PR MPI, yep, manifold would be included Mishimoto I/C AMS CF Intake E continental sensor E P3 analyzer with drop in P3 multigauge and...