GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by stayhydrated

1. S

Golf 7 2.0 (150 hp) - multiple problems and won't take gas

Issue was with the racechip, oddly I thought I had that issue before the installation of a chip but it wasn't anything like this, it did throw like 5 errors that didn't make me lose power but after driving got fixed automatically, with the chip it seems to throw an error, there's that. Racechip...
  2. S

Thank you, will be probably doing diagnostics tomorrow. I will post an update!
  3. S

Pozdrav i tebi brate :D I just bought it about 3 months ago, I don't know anything about the battery. One thing that I had an issue with was the fuel pump making some noise, the mechanic said it was normal. Could it be that?
  4. S

I haven't yet. I will be going most likely tomorrow to a mechanic.
  5. S

The sound isn't related to a problem with a car that is heard in the middle of the video. It's just someone opening, making some noises and closing the doors.
  6. S

Golf Mk7 Problem

The sound isn't related to a problem with a car that is heard in the middle of the video. It's just someone opening, making some noises and closing the doors.
  7. S

Golf Mk7 Problem

Specs: Golf 7 2015 2.0 110kw ( 150hp ) Summary: This problem has already happened multiple times but without any indication to as why, table symbols light up and multiple dashboard errors show without a obvious cause, the Car also doesn't want to accelerate when giving gas when the errors show...
  8. S

Specs: Golf 7 2015 2.0 110kw ( 150hp ) Summary: This problem has already happened multiple times but without any indication to as why, table symbols light up and multiple dashboard errors show without a obvious cause, the Car also doesn't want to accelerate when giving gas when the errors show...