GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by staskz

1. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

selling my mk7 R bumper, oryx white (bumper only, without all the inserts and sensors) 240$ obo. a little damaged, can be easily repaired.
  2. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

i have 2 raceseng knobs for sale, $90 each, brand new in box without adapter.
  3. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

decided to post here more and not just on vwvortex. installed the dieselgeek super pin (already had the dieselgeek SS), new knob, new boot/collar. LOVE the results.
  4. S

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

are you a member on vwvortex? i think more people are on those forums, i know i am and see more discussions
  5. S

Rats

i posted about this on vwvortex. full story there. https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/help-exhaust-cam-actuator-wire-chewed-by-rodent-what-to-do-photos-attached.9520257/#post-115763989 After i soldered everything back on, sprayed with peppermint oil under the hood, and rodent spray around the...
  6. S

stage 2 Golf R burble tune+resonator delete exhaust sound clip

42 draft designs DP, stock exhaust
  7. S

stage 2 Golf R burble tune+resonator delete exhaust sound clip

changed up my tune and deleted resonator
  8. S

Do i have a diverter valve or a blow off valve?

Bought my car with it, don't know which one i have? is it possible to tell by just how it sounds?
  9. S

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

car looks sick! i went with hypergrams b/c they are like 2lbs lighter, but these wheels look nice as hell too
  10. S

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

Thank you! no, no spacers, its very flush actually because its +43 and i have 245 40 tires on. I am not a fan of spacers to be honest
  11. S

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

18s. i was wanting a meaty setup :)