GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SRQ_MK6

1. SRQ_MK6

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Put on my new wheels [emoji1] Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. SRQ_MK6

Baltimore/DC Meets?

Any meets in Baltimore or DC? I'm over by Arundle Mills. I see a decent amount of GTIs and Rs on Meade and around town. I'd assume a couple of them have to be members on here... Any meets around or not too far from here? I'm the Grey MK7 running fogs and DRLs driving around [emoji106] Sent from...
  3. SRQ_MK6

Uber?

Has anyone used their MK7 to Uber? I certainly don't need to do for financial reasons but I typically get off work around 230 and my wife doesn't get home until around 6. So the idea of ubering for a couple of hours while she's still at work has crossed my mind a couple of times. Some extra cash...
  4. SRQ_MK6

Got a full interior and exterior detail Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. SRQ_MK6

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Call me crazy but I put mine on top of my back passenger wheel. I either run on a base or on a trail somewhere so not a lot of people around. I just slip it back there while im stretching. You can only see it if you get eye level with it.
  6. SRQ_MK6

Did one on my mk6. Looked nice and clean but often I'd find myself trying to switch it on to clear the rear window. I threw the motor out as soon as I took it out to so there was no going back lol
  7. SRQ_MK6

What tint percentage is that?? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. SRQ_MK6

These are are super white. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  9. SRQ_MK6

Installed my $13 LED License plate lights. They haven't thrown a code yet but I have OBD11 so either way I'm good. Love how clean they are. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. SRQ_MK6

I'm afraid my ebay ones will be too bright as well but I totally forgot we can adjust brightness in OBD11. Thanks for the reminder. Makes me feel better.
  11. SRQ_MK6

Just bought some $13 ones off ebay. If they last more than a week I'll be happy.
  12. SRQ_MK6

Yeah yeah I know, still love how much it cleans up the exterior. Just getting some tint already has me itching to do something else lol [emoji16] Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  13. SRQ_MK6

Not a fan of jet black limo tint but I'd like it to be a little darker. The angles in the pics make it look darker than it is in person I think. 35% is just a tad too light. I think 25 or 20% would be perfect. Went legal limit though cause like you said, no one needs those legal troubles Sent...
  14. SRQ_MK6

35% tint all around. Not as dark as I'd like but it'll do. Thanks Maryland...... Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  15. SRQ_MK6

How long did it take? I live in an apartment and park outside so I don't even know If I could install myself but I'd like to.