GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SpeedyA3

1. S

SuperPro Camber Plate owners chime in please **noise question**

Thanks Hammersticks for the inputs and those DG springs! Installed those springs and they are great! Just the height I want, not too low. Just have to solve this irritating knocking noise now... Yes, it could be the free play between the bearing or the top of the mount. Will re-torque the 3...
  2. S

No, I used back my fairly new bearings (<10k km). Tested them before re-installing, seems ok.
  3. S

Hi guys, just to report back that I have finally installed the Superpro camber mounts with following the new instructions to grease the PU, but still getting soft knocking sounds over uneven roads! With Hammersticks' revised instructions, I actually took out the PU and greased the PU all over...
  4. S

Not sure if you guys came across this thread in the other forum: https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9372989-034-SuperPro-fixed-camber-mount-noise&p=114004387&viewfull=1 Some of the guys opened up the superpro mounts, and grease the PU with teflon grease... I have a set of superpro...
  5. S

Ebay turbo inlet and TMD

How abt those ebay charge pipes? Are they any good - heard some misfitting ones cause false knock...