1. S

WTB: MK7 lighting package headlights

Thanks man!
  2. S

sold

PM sent. I'm in if you still have it.
  3. S

SOLD

Well, didn't think I’d be selling the car I just bought but so it goes. My last GTI has come up for sale and as much as I like this one, I like my last one more and regretted selling it so it’s time to move on. 2016 Autobahn with 67K miles, DSG, lighting and performance package, DCC shocks. I...
  4. S

Kinda what I figured. I'm about to sell the MK7 I just bought for the MK7 I used to own and the driver headlight has a hole in it :) Looking like I'll end up on the used route as well. The current owner has been waiting months with no sign of availability.
  5. S

Looking for at least a left, if not a set of Lighting Package headlights.
  6. S

SOLD- Neuspeed FMIC for Stage 2

Yeah, I read through all that. What I didn’t see were IAT’s on this intercooler, regardless of flow. I’m stage 2, stock turbo. May just keep it unless someone local makes an offer
  7. S

Seems like people aren't too keen on the Neuspeed! Thought about just keeping it and installing it.
  8. S

$500, OBO
  9. S

Class action lawsuit letter (Waterpump)

So I recently bought the car second hand from the original owner and smelled coolant (just like the other two MK7's I previously owned). The reservoir was topped off and didn't seem to lose much since I had been driving it, but I could see residue in the area of the thermostat housing and the...
  10. S

On top of that, I requested a carbon cleaning since I was at 67K miles. They quoted $391 and told me they would be in touch with the condition of the intake. They called back, and then followed up with video showing that I wasn't ready for a carbon cleaning (surprising) and thus, didn't sell me...
  11. S

I had a great experience with my dealer (Flow VW, Greensboro, NC). 2016 with 67K miles, Stage 2 APR, zero issues handling this warranty.
  12. S

Official Tornado Red GTI / Golf Thread

A year after selling my second Pure White MK7 GTI, I was pulled to the Tornado Red side!
  13. S

WTB 18x8 wheels and tires. Fayetteville NC

Check your PM's
  14. S

Price drop, $600?
  15. S

Hello everyone. I have a brand new, in box, Neuspeed FMIC for MK7 GTI stage 2 cars . The Neuspeed part number is 48.10.43. $700, located in Greensboro, NC. These are $879 on the Neuspeed site for this size. I would rather not ship due to the size but I could probably be talked into it. I’m also...