2. S

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth

still available??
  3. S

BMS JB4 with Bluetooth - $375

still available??
  4. S

Harness Bar

reviving thread from the beyond..... what's the concensus on universal harness bars? Our cars use a 49" harness bar and companies like NRG and Braun make universal harness bars of that size? Is it safe/worth it?
  5. S

Help me get wheels

Looking into getting a set of wheels for the track, what are your thoughts on running 18x8 vs 18x8.5. I can run 235's on the 8" rim w no problem, but will putting 245's on 8.5 change much?
  6. S

Harness Bar

When you install the quick fit pros, how to you take out the plastic moldings that are hiding the seatbelt bolts? Going to a machine shop to turn down the front bolt to 12mm so it can accomodate the harness. If anyone finds a video of the install would be great.
  7. S

Is this NGK iridium same as an RS7 plug?

Just ordered a set of 4 NGK Laser Iridium (91006), lets see how they work
  8. S

Ok... As of right now my motor is all stock, but do see a near future with at least a JB4/NPM/JB1. Dont want to go full tune right now since I track the car and I'm waiting on the clutch to give out to have an excuse to do all the improvements. Should I go for the NGK Platinums or Iridiums to...
  9. S

..... how do I know if the coils are bad? I know I have to change the sparkplugs bc my car just hit 60k miles 😅
  10. S

Noob Q: When I change the sparkplugs, should I also change the ignition coils?
  11. S

Harness Bar

Just called Schroth to officially ask about the risk. They were super helpfull and answered everything, and you were right on the money, OEM seats are rated for a downward load which will keep you safe. Brady was the guy that helped me out, he did say that there is a fitment issue with the...
  12. S

Harness Bar

Arent you a little bit worried of collarbone injury with the Quickfit pros + FHR since its more than the 20° recommended from shoulder to attach point? Obviously it helps in controlling the car, but I cant seem to overlook this risk. I was super tempted to get the Quickfit Pro's tho
  13. S

Harness Bar

Agree w you on the fact that what I propose wouldn't be a complete system. But as I'm already going to various track days, and don't see a reason in the near future to stop going, I'm trying to maximize the safety of the car w/o going into the realm of paying $4k+ for a complete system. Reason...
  14. S

Harness Bar

I looked at it, but the problem is its anchored more than 20 degrees from my shoulders, which tends to be a no no when using a HANS. The bigger the degrees the more likely you are to suffer a collarbone injury since it would be pulling downwards in case of a crash, not pulling backwards. I...