GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Soldat1988

1. S

Monster Mats

I have monster mats from my 2017 GTI for sale. They’re used but not damaged in any way. Please make an offer if you’d like them.
  2. S

VW CarGo Mat + Blocks

I have the CarGo Mat and storage blocks from my 2017 GTI that was totaled last year. No damage to them. If you’d like them please make an offer.
  3. S

Front quarter panel window tinting

So I have scheduled an appointment to have my windows tinted and before I could even ask about the front quarter windows (by the side mirrors), the shop told me they can’t tint those unless I remove the molding allowing easier access. Does anyone know how this could be done? The windows are...
  4. S

Reoccurring problem with rear tail lights

So I have had my 2017 GTI SE since April, and this has happened about four separate times. All three times after or during rain. Upon starting the car, I get the following warning messages: Check left tail light! Check right tail light! Check left brake light/turn signal! Check third brake...
  5. S

Difference between these two Euro tail lights

Does anyone know what the difference is between these two different euro tail light options? I guess maybe one is just colored differently and includes the harness? There is a pretty big price difference, so unless I'm missing something I'm not sure why that is. This one is $599...
  6. S

2017 GTI Wait Time

I ordered a 2017 GTI SE on December 21st and was told that the standard wait time is 12-16 weeks. Last week, dealer contacted me and said that their order system is still showing that it will be arriving in April - which would be 16 weeks. Has anyone recently ordered a 2017 GTI and how long did...