GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sofaman

1. S

FREE: MK7 Golf 1.8T suspension: "SOLD"

Hey Sam, I couldn't seem to log in here or reset, but in any case, could you contact me at peter.fms@gmail.com, please. I have an even better suggestion I think you'll like. Thanks, Peter
  2. S

This feedback is so awesome. I started to write "hey sorry didn't mean to assume to drag you into my little tune-fantasy" before you responded, so again much appreciate the feedback. OK, I'm off the day after tomorrow for two weeks vacation. But I will be all over this in June when I get back...
  3. S

Well now you've done it. Opened up a whole can of possibilities. A 'tune' was always going to be the next move for this car, but I haven't had a chance to really research it. The piggyback approach does seem like a great solution for me as I was definitely going to look for a pretty mild boost...
  4. S

Hi Sam, hope the suspension has proven helpful. Extending / expanding this as I now have also proven I can get through the winter on these 'summer only' tires, and also don't have a home for the stock wheels. If you're interested in repeating the epic journey to CT a set of 4 17" five star...
  5. S

Great. So glad to find a home for these. You know what, I'll DM my personal contact, but since I'm running around all weekend, I can leave on my doorstep (quiet condo, very safe) and you can pick up at your convenience.
  6. S

Sounds good samsammia.
  7. S

Here's the deal: I added the Bilstein B8 cup kit to my Golf, kept the suspension just in case I hated the drop/ride... but I love it. I have no garage or storage and hate trashing perfectly good items. Approx 70K and no mechanical issues. Front and real, struts, shocks and springs. Come and get...