GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SmoothCat565's latest activity

• S
    SmoothCat565 replied to the thread Throttle Delay.
    One thing I noticed for throttle related, when coasting in neutral, if I try to rev, there’s no response, so I try again and again and...
  • S
    SmoothCat565 replied to the thread Today's Best Mounts.
    That makes more sense than anything I’ve heard today. I guess I might Just put that in and keep the stock arm that connects from the...
  • S
    Did you turn on this stop start feature with OBD11? I didn’t even know these cars engines had stop start
  • S
    SmoothCat565 replied to the thread Today's Best Mounts.
    Back at this again after a long winter. Last summer, I installed a BFI insert in the dogbone insert though and that didn’t fix it. Along...
  • S
    Might as well try bleeding my clutch and brakes on the same day then. It’s literally as easy as pressurizing at the fluid reservoir...
  • S
    SmoothCat565 reacted to Mksleven's post in the thread Throttle Delay with Like Like.
    Sorry to hear that you’re having those issues. Going through the basic things first, make sure you’re clutch fluid reservoir is...
  • S
    Ya they are a VW only shop.. Could they have messed up the throw out bearing when putting in the new trans? Maybe they could’ve leaked...
  • S
    Unplugging and replugging the TPS didn’t have any effect on it driving wise. Haven’t seen any codes since clearing it and the wires look...
  • S
    Anyway know how hard it would be to access and adjust the clutch position sensor?
  • S
    Just cleared codes. Gonna test drive (it’s my daily driver) to see if codes come back and see how it drives. I’ll take a better look at...
  • S
    I just unplugged and replugged the connector in the red circle. Now Test driving
  • S
    Found these codes: P0638/3BEE Throttle Actuator control bank 1 range/performance P0638/3BF2 Throttle Actuator control bank 1...
  • S
    I don’t really know how to check for boost leaks or boost pressure problems, I’ll be honest Wait wait wait, can you detail how to find...
  • S
    Ya ya this a legit question, I appreciate you mentioning that. I think maybe the root cause could be the trans that was swapped in. Not...
  • S
    Look at the latest video below. I did my throttle reset thing today via the gas pedal because I was noticing weird throttle response...