GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smcayton

1. S

17 Golf Sportwagen SE rims/wheels

Hey all, I have a 2017 GSW SE with 225/45R17. I want to put a set of 2017 GTI Austins 225/40R18. Will have any issues with the swap? Thanks in advance!
  2. S

Rain sensing wipers

The windshield in my 2017 Golf SE SW was replaced before I bought it. It looks like it was done at a discount place and the rain sensor wasn't set up correctly. Because of this, the rain sensing/ intermittent setting makes the wipers go at the highest setting. The guy at the shop I go to said...
  3. S

Mod recommendations for 17 sportwagen SE

Looking for the recommendations for my golf sportwagen. I’m new to this and would like to hear opinions around different mods or any that are a better bang for the buck. Here is the list of things I am considering for this car. Please feel free to provide opinions or recommendations for...
  4. S

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Are there any advantages to updating software other than better stability? IE, new features, better response time, things like that.
  5. S

Firmware update and recommendations on replacement

I'm looking for the most current firmware update for the head unit on my 17' Sportwagen SE. Anyone have the firmware update number or the link to download? Also, I'm exploring the idea of replacing the head unit outright. I've seen some posts about using newer MK7.5 units and the Alpine unit...
  6. S

LED Headlight and tail light update recommendations needed!

Hey All, I have a 17' Sportwagen SE and want to upgrade the headlight and tail light assemblies to LEDs on my car. I would like them to look as OEM as possible and would love some recommendations on what to get. Please share any product links or pictures of the mods done on your mk7. Thanks!
  7. S

17' Sportwagen SE w/ sunroof leak and sub enclosure full of water.

Hey Everyone, I bought a 17' Golf Sportwagen SE from Carmax about two weeks ago. After a heavy rain I noticed lots of leaking at the front of the sunroof. Then today I checked the subwoofer since I couldn't really hear it. The spare tire well was dry but the subwoofer enclosure was COMPLETELY...
  8. S

17' Sportwagen SE w/ sunroof leak and sub enclosure full of water.

Hey Everyone, I bought a 17' Golf Sportwagen SE from Carmax about two weeks ago. After a heavy rain I noticed lots of leaking at the front of the sunroof. Then today I checked the subwoofer since I couldn't really hear it. The spare tire well was dry but the subwoofer enclosure was COMPLETELY...