GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smanierre

1. smanierre

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

I'd love to see this backfire on them by everyone getting their FFL and just owning basically whatever they want. Since you have to have it to actually transfer guns to people and not just to yourself, just have a network of people that orders through eachother whenever they want something. EZ
  2. smanierre

I have a t-rex arms sidecar for my vp9. I'm a bit smaller so it's hard to carry in the summer without printing but I have a shield also if I really need to. I prefer appendix because I can see if i'm printing at all and also I just feel better knowing that if someone made a move for it, i'd be...
  3. smanierre

I need to build a 22 AR. Perfect gun for introducing someone to shooting and getting them familiar with ARs
  4. smanierre

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

That's what those front end covers are for.
  5. smanierre

Anyone here into long range shooting? I'm probably gonna start doing it in the near future and was curious what people here were running if they do. I'm thinking a Bergara B-14 HMR in 6.5CM and either a Gen 2 Razor or a 5-30 Leica optic
  6. smanierre

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Girlfriend just made this one
  7. smanierre

Definitely do an eForm 1, mine came back in a month and it really wasn't hard. I did my own prints and took my own passport photos so the only cost was the actual stamp itself. Start here --> https://eforms.atf.gov/
  8. smanierre

From my understanding and what i've seen other people said is if it started off as a rifle, it can't become a pistol. But if it started as a pistol, then you can make it a rifle, and also go back to a pistol if wanted.
  9. smanierre

Is it a form 4 or form 1?
  10. smanierre

The day has finally come. Got my lower back from engraving and built it today. Charging handle is going to get switched out eventually and I gotta file down a sharp edge on the pistol grip. Also my suppressor mount is fucked up so I gotta email silencerco and hopefully get a new one because it...
  11. smanierre

Thanks, it's a Burris Fastfire 3 I had left over from when I bought my scope for my AR. I like it but i'll only be using it on competition guns and i'm gonna get a shake awake one for my carry gun. I just need to figure out if I am able to carry this legally because CT is dumb af and hates...
  12. smanierre

What're those rounds for? Never seen ones that look like that. Frangible?
  13. smanierre

Let's see your PC's

:cry:
  14. smanierre

Let's see your PC's

Got it, I was kinda hoping it was programming related so I could ask you some questions about it lol. That sounds nice though and a good way to make a few bucks on the side.