GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by smanierre

1. smanierre

PC Building

I mainly play Apex but going top of the line worked out well for me last time, my 680 still gets by today, almost 10 years later, but the graphics are now on medium instead of ultra like they used to be. With a 6900 or xt I figure i'll get another 10 years or so out of it. Morale is gonna stay...
  2. smanierre

PC Building

I'm gonna be upgrading my monitors soon from 1x1080@60hz and 1x720p@???hz (this thing is ancient. its like 12 inches and still used vga) to 2x1440p@144hz so I was looking to replace my GTX680 with a 6900 or 6900xt. That got shut down real quick when I went to look at prices. Hopefully by the...
  3. smanierre

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Swapped out the optic on my AR9. I'm a big fan of the EOTech reticle. It's a bit more worn in than my vortex was, but well worth the wear and tear for the price.
  4. smanierre

PC Building

If anyone here has a NAS that needs more space, or is looking to build one, or just wants some cheap storage, Best Buy has 14TB easy stores on sale right now for $200 (about 50% off). They limit to 3 online but I was able to get a 4th in the store. Tou can shuck off the casing and then you have...
  5. smanierre

I'll let you slap me like that bolt catch if you send me that gun
  6. smanierre

Any reason for it being so far forwards? Ideally it would be on the receiver since the handguard could deflect if being pushed up against something like a barricade.
  7. smanierre

On the AR that's lying down behind the DMR lookin one, is that red dot mounted at the end of the handguard?
  8. smanierre

BCM is always a solid choice and LMT if you wanna be gucci. Can also never go wrong with Daniel Defense if you got the money to shell out for it.
  9. smanierre

Bendy Bill! Are you looking for a complete upper or a stripped one?
  10. smanierre

Is a handgun or AR pistol out of the question for the defense aspect of it? Personally I would choose one of those two for defense then just get a dedicated shotgun for trap. I wouldn't want to navigate my house with a shotgun and having some extra round capacity would be nice too
  11. smanierre

I just have mine loop through the stock in the back, and then made a little paracord loop on the hand rail and attached it there. Works fine for me and stows well when not in use with my tactical asparagus rubber band. I also highly suggest the ferro concepts slingster. super quick to adjust and...
  12. smanierre

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Five Man Circle Jerk With Trump As The Donut

I guess one more post won't hurt. Yet again you don't actually address anything said to you, just reply with some meaningless bs and then justify your batshit insane theories with "it just makes sense". I'm not talking about friends online, i'm sure your family finds you miserable to be around...
  13. smanierre

It's just that though, speculation. No solid proof that it's a false flag besides "it would make sense", but you say there is no evidence that will convince you otherwise. I'm checking out though, fuck this thread, have fun in your echo chamber, reach out when you need a friend because you drove...
  14. smanierre

Ok, since there is apparently no evidence that can disprove it is a false flag, what evidence do you have that it is, besides "its much more likely"
  15. smanierre

Bet, lemme know when you cross the ocean easily besides a plane. The only easy way is on a plane and that involves going through security and customs. Still have unanswered questions though, what evidence do you need to believe this wasn't a false flag? And do you think it was the US government?