GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slow83gti

1. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Pm’d
  2. S

SOLD IE Filter Upgrade - aFe Pro Dry S 21-50505

Bump, price drop. Intake is gone, no longer need this.
  3. S

SOLD: IE V3 Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe

Yep, still available!
  4. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

$250 for the intake $50 for the IE inlet $40 for the aFe Filter Excellent condition intake, about 7 months old, low miles. Removed to put the stock intake back on. Previous owner drilled hole in the tray to anchor the driver side. TIP has some marking from removing PCV hose, but is functional...
  5. S

SOLD IE Filter Upgrade - aFe Pro Dry S 21-50505

Practically brand new. Moved on from my IE intake so I no longer need this. Has maybe 100 miles on it. Used this on my GTI - this fits the IE V3 intake perfectly as an upgrade to their filter which lets too much dirt into the system. $40 + shipping/pp fees OBO
  6. S

SOLD: IE V3 Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe

$310 for both Excellent condition intake, about 7 months old, low miles. Removed to put the stock intake back on. Previous owner drilled hole in the tray to anchor the driver side. TIP has some marking from removing PCV hose, but is functional and should be unnoticeable once installed...
  7. S

SOLD JB4 with Bluetooth Connect Kit - $190 shipped

Price and post updated
  8. S

found.

I’ve got a local guy interested at the moment. I Can let you know if that falls through. I’d do $200 shipped unless the shipping is over $20, if that works.
  9. S

SOLD JB4 with Bluetooth Connect Kit - $190 shipped

Updated with a couple more parts.
  10. S

found.

I’ve got a Neuspeed P-Flo with SAI that’s in pretty good shape!