GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SLC4EVER

1. SLC4EVER

APR downpipe with CAT for Mk7 GTI

San Diego
  2. SLC4EVER

APR downpipe with CAT for Mk7 GTI

Mk7 GTI APR downpipe with CAT. Has approximately 6k miles on it. Very good condition. It's boxed up and ready to ship. $625 shipped CONUS PP F&F, Venmo, Zelle Pics to follow.
  3. SLC4EVER

SOLD OE Mk7 Cherry Euro LED tail lights SOLD

SOLD. Money received.
  4. SLC4EVER

SOLD OE Mk7 Cherry Euro LED tail lights SOLD

Decided I want 7.5 Euro tail lights. OE Mk7 Cherry Euro LED tail lights No harness. $380 shipped CONUS **SOLD** PP F&F, Venmo, Zelle
  5. SLC4EVER

How to retro-fit a bigger capacity battery to a Mk7 Golf

Installed a Lithium Ion 30Ah Antigravity re-start battery. Thanks for the 411 on the adaptation settings. After using them in my motorcycles and realizing the long term storage ability without a trickle charger I'm sold. The weight savings that high up in the CG is an added bonus.
  6. SLC4EVER

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Yeah, don't know what I was thinking that day. Ha. Totally brain farted.
  7. SLC4EVER

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

OE lugs are ball seat. Aftermarket wheels are typically conical unless you go custom forged in which case you can specify. So you'll need conical bolts regardless if they are long enough or not. You want a minimum of 5 threads engagement. Any less and you need longer bolts. Most attractive...
  8. SLC4EVER

Mss track kit VS H&R vtf kit

Much lower than I would want to go. Enough to bottom out the front struts no doubt. My car isn't lowered all the way but it is low enough to make it challenging getting out of my driveway. DCC settings feel like they should, very happy with the results. Although after lowering my car I had...
  9. SLC4EVER

Mss track kit VS H&R vtf kit

Check out KW H.A.S. kit as well. Very happy with it and DCC.
  10. SLC4EVER

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Very cool, thank you. I agree with all your points. I'm going to give them a try. The only thing that bugs me about this knob is that it's not double stitched like the boot, but all of the other points outweigh that minor flaw. I also like that the engraving isn't so in your face or a logo. Very...
  11. SLC4EVER

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What brand shift knob is that? Not bad.
  12. SLC4EVER

DCC Opinions?

Very happy with it. I won't buy another without it now that I've had it. I change modes daily depending on road conditions and driving mood. Makes me smile going from feeling/hearing every little ripple in the road to smooth and quiet at the touch of a button. If you plan on lowering your car...
  13. SLC4EVER

**SOLD**Racingline wheel stud conversion kit - studs only

Brand new unused Racingline wheel studs (20ea). Racingline lug nuts not included. I converted the conversion to titanium studs. $60 shipped CONUS **SOLD**
  14. SLC4EVER

FS: StopTech - STR-40 - Trophy Sport Big Brake Kit

just an fyi...you list the standard cast caliper part number (ST-40). The Trophy kit uses their fully machined STR-40 or STR-60 and only come natural anodized.