GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sjnbgti

1. S

Anyone trade their mk7 for something more comfortable?

I set my tire pressure according to a chart I found on this forum a while ago. It's based on size and load rating. If I were to go by the door jam sticker it would be terrible. I do not change them based on weather though, I might look into that. Which KW's do you have? I've read the street...
  2. S

Sounds like we're on the same boat. How was the suspension/ride comfort of the CX-50? I like that one as well if I were to go automatic.
  3. S

The b9 A4 is a great idea but from what I've seen are super rare. It seems like finding a newer car with a manual that won't break my back is getting more difficult. I'll add it to the list thanks.
  4. S

I was hoping the same but I checked a few years ago and confirmed no shipping pucks. I've considered this but don't like the look. Are you running 245/45's?
  5. S

I forgot to mention I'm on DWS's as well.
  6. S

Actually surprised the M2 is an improvement because all reviewers say its harsh and MK7's are comfortable.
  7. S

Don't know if I'm just getting old but I'm getting tired of my MK7's rough suspension. In stock form it's rougher than lowered cars I've had in the past. Suspension is all stock besides a 034 RSB and 245/40/18 tires. Anyone trade for something more comfortable. If so, which car? I'm having a...
  8. S

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

BBS CO 18x8
  9. S

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

First time posting pics of my car. My attempt at an OEM+ setup:
  10. S

Norcal suspension shop?

Any new recommendations? Posted this a while ago
  11. S

Post your VW Driver Gear spring setup.

Anyone run these with the koni special active or other aftermarket struts? I'm interested in them but have 20k on my stock struts.
  12. S

GTI Exhaust tips

Heads up for everyone I went to Classic today and he charges $80 now and his opening hours aren't accurate, it's when he feels like coming in. He also somehow managed to slice into my valence without letting me know either. I don't see how this guy has such great reviews. I guess he welded...
  13. S

Tire pressure for 245/40/18's?

Fallen azenis load rating is 97Y
  14. S

Tire pressure for 245/40/18's?

I've seen the charts that have been posted and have come up with 32 psi but seems extremely low and even looks like it when done. I've settled on 34 psi but noticed my MPG have noticeably dropped as well compared to stock. Those of you with the same sized tires, which PSI works best for you...