GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by simonj67

1. S

which watch do you wear?

Thanks for the comments and some nice watches being listed here. Changed from a Planet Ocean to the SINN as PO's are getting quite common and it's good to be different ���� Technology and (over) engineering in SINN watches is a amazing, my UX is rated to 5000m / 500...
  2. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Fitted roof bars and bike carrier today, bars are OEM VW but I had the centre section wrapped in matt black send the carrier is the new Thule black ProRide 598
  3. S

which watch do you wear?

My SINN UX..
  4. S

Your previous rides......Share it !!

In order of ownership:- Ford Capri Mk1 1600 Ford Capri Mk2 1600 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce Ford Fiesta XR2 Peugeot 205 Gti 1600 Peugeot 205 Gti 1600 Ford Sierra Estate VW Scirocco Mk2 1600 Peugeot 309 Gti 1900 Peugeot 205 Cti Audi 80 Sport Peugeot 205 Gti 1900 Peugeot 205 D Turbo Range Rover...
  5. S

Very nice wheels and proper choice of tyres ��
  6. S

New tail pipes fitted and gave it a good clean...
  7. S

New tail pipes fitted

No performance benefit but visually looks much better, custom made using some Milltek tailpipes i sourced.. Before After [URL=http://s48.photobucket.com/user/PSi3/media/73E974FD-2E94-4386-919A-27E8E8BD61C4_zpsaip9f6ef.jpg.html]
  8. S

New wheels and springs.

New wheels .
  9. S

Boost connection

Can anyone point me in the direction of a boost pick up point for the GTD EA288 engine? I want to fit a boost gauge (not via OBD) ideally a Defi so I only need to run the sensor wire from the Defi boost sensor as opposed to a hose into the cabin.
  10. S

No heated seat buttons in pictures earlier in the thread and I think the owner mentioned it aswell.