GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sijray21

1. sijray21

*sold*

*bump - no longer pending*
  2. sijray21

Audi A4 b7 rear headrests (black)

Used on my MK7.5 R I thought this would be a good place to post them. I sold the car and used them for increased visibility to the rear as the OEM headrests are kind of big and intrusive. $120 Shipping for $15 more to continental US
  3. sijray21

*sold*

*sold*
  4. sijray21

*sold*

*sold
  5. sijray21

*sold*

*sold*
  6. sijray21

***SOLD*** VW OEM Black Pretoria 19" wheelset with Michelin PS4S tires -- Northern VA

***SOLD*** Hello All, For Sale is my set of OEM VW Black Pretoria wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires mounted. I'll be selling the car in the near future and am selling all the things associated with the car in anticipation of this event. The tire date codes are 40th and 41st week of...
  7. sijray21

JR's TR MK7.5 Golf R

not really much of an update, but i added the euro sport resonator delete the other day while disabling most of the Soudaktor sound and keeping the exhaust flaps open using VCDS. i love the subtle growl without the loud exhaust note for the price paid ($120 shipped?). Super easy to do as well.
  8. sijray21

JR's TR MK7.5 Golf R

The Ridgeline was such a useful vehicle. Having one for a daily was so utterly boring, but i couldn't drive the z3 enough to warrant keeping mine. I do like the Ridgeline for its creative usefulness.
  9. sijray21

JR's TR MK7.5 Golf R

small update since i'm not really modding this much yet. Kept the Pretorias gloss black and mounted some Michelin PS4S tires on them. After a lot of picture searching on TR MK7.5 Rs specifically the wheels match the trim and tint too well when compared to other colors i've seen. The extra cost...
  10. sijray21

Which hitch or roof bike rack for my 2017 GTI?

I've had both. I ride mostly road and am taller (6'1") and preferred roof racks. That being said i only used it with fork-mounted racks. I had a hitch-rack after that on the same car (mk6 gti) and that had its own advantages. If you mountain bike i would go with a hitch-mount rack. MTBs get...
  11. sijray21

New Golf R Wheels Finally Installed

Flush kit spacers: 10mm F / 15mm rear Ideally maybe just 10mm in the rear and nothing in the front. I only got the kit because of points that were going to expire and I didn't need / want much at the time. 19x8 et50 with 10mm spacers in the front (19x8 et40 effective) 19x8 et50 with 15mm...
  12. sijray21

2019 Stock Englishtown Center Wheel cap

Center Bore is only for the hub-side. The cap-side is different. I believe the Englishtowns are 66mm outer diameter caps. i'm looking now, but be careful. not all VW wheels are the same. i have a set of Englishtowns and Pretorias (19") and they have different center caps that are sized...
  13. sijray21

New Golf R Wheels Finally Installed

it may not be 90%. Maybe people who didn't like it just didn't post (or kept their opinions to themselves). Posting up to a forum invites all kinds of feedback. I appreciate the OP for posting up what the wheels would look like on an MK7.5R. that's debatable. After viewing more and more...
  14. sijray21

black or white with black pretorias

this. don't be poor. buy both
  15. sijray21

The reality of mods and warranties

This, all of it. This as well. Emissions is something i think a lot of people overlook. If the area where you register the car doesn't do emissions than it's not a problem, but if it is then it's going to be an issue. I know where i live (Fairfax County, VA) that if you pass through one of...