GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Shmito_R

1. Shmito_R

Legit Speed MK7 Diffuser Fins

Almost mint condition diffuser fins purchased about 6 months ago. Fit great and look good, changed out my entire stock diffuser to a new one as I melted it, so I have no need for these anymore. These retail for $134+shipping, will let these go for $85 shipped. Comes with all required hardware...
  2. Shmito_R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Over the weekend... Went from APR Stage 1 HO 93 to EQT Stage 2 93 Also changed out my diffuser for a CF ECS one as my stock with legit speed fins were kinda melted to say the least... Fitment on the diffuser was actually really good which was surprising for an ecs product. Wish I...
  3. Shmito_R

Gave her a bubble bath 💦💦
  4. Shmito_R

Installed my AWE dp finally yesterday, been holding off for like 2 months. Those heat shields are a pain as is the driveshaft but install went smooth otherwise.
  5. Shmito_R

8521278 - Battery terminal recognition U1411 00 [008] - Open circuit

Lmao, I didn’t mean actually hooking the terminals up to the wrong posts. Meant the wrong order as in rehooking the negative first vs the positive first, although I guess it can be argued if that even matters. They were definitely tightened down, checked fuses and grounds, nada. And like I said...
  6. Shmito_R

8521278 - Battery terminal recognition U1411 00 [008] - Open circuit

I never really found the root cause. It’s a strange thing that I tried solving countless times. I have to check my obdeleven to see exactly what I did, but I did a bunch of basic relearns and adaptations but that didn’t get me anywhere. Fortunately it hasn’t happened in a good while, ever since...
  7. Shmito_R

Much needed wash, got to test out my new mtm foam cannon. 👌
  8. Shmito_R

Superpro control arm install?

It’s definitely possible to do without dropping the subframe. Now if you will be able to do it will solely depend on how strong you are/the type of leverage you can get prying from underneath with your car on jack stands.
  9. Shmito_R

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

haha no....it’s not as big of a box as it looks in the pics...now my buddies/business partners box, that ish is huge with the side locker, can prob get a cpo R with that for sure lol
  10. Shmito_R

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Fresh off the truck...will have a stainless top for it soon Technically not just for the R but I’d say still falls under the category
  11. Shmito_R

How Trouble-Free Has Your Stage 1 Tune Been?

Been APR stage 1 HO for about 20k miles now, been pretty much trouble free. Will be looking into switching to eqt either staged or custom in the next month or so since apr ended all their stage 2 tunes.
  12. Shmito_R

AWE Switchpath Exhaust Valve Motor vs. OEM Valve Motor - Are they the Same?

Lol just replied to the other thread with same info....
  13. Shmito_R

GTI doesn’t , R does. He’s posting in the wrong section.
  14. Shmito_R

Pretty sure all valved exhausts with the exception of the vacuum based valved options all reuse the oem electronic valve motors. My apr does as does the awe I’m pretty sure. You might find your oem exhaust doesn’t have the motors cause whoever installed your awe will have already swapped over...
  15. Shmito_R

Harmonic dampener is for fwd cars only, don’t fit awd vehicles...wish it did or I’d have one installed