GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sherlock

1. S

Thanks!

Thanks!
  2. S

Hello, I saw your post about a template for making a hole in the rear valance of a golf for a...

Hello, I saw your post about a template for making a hole in the rear valance of a golf for a tow bar. Is there any way i could get a copy from you? Thanks
  3. S

WTB MK7 Front and rear valance

Part numbers: Front valance 5G0071606GRU, rear valance 5G0071610AGRU
  4. S

WTB VW 17 inch Geneva wheels

Looking for a set of 4 Geneva 17 inch wheels for my 2017 Golf. I’m switching out my 18 inch durbans for a 17 inch wheel hoping i get a better ride and less noise. I’ve always liked the look of the geneva wheels and hoping to find a clean set. Im in the Denver area and would like to find...
  5. S

SOLD: Carlinkit CPC200-CP2A. $45 dollars plus shipping

Responded to your pm
  6. S

SOLD: Carlinkit CPC200-CP2A. $45 dollars plus shipping

For sale is a like new Carlinkit CPC200-CP2A that we used on our 2017 MK7 Golf SEL. Asking $45 plus shipping costs to buyer’s address.
  7. S

Convenience open windows - doesn’t work

So CoryJo, what was the fix? im having the same issue with my 17 TSI SEL
  8. S

Dash cam power

Thanks. I’ll give it a try
  9. S

Dash cam power

I have a 2017 Golf 1.8 SEL with LP and DAP. I installed the VW Homelink mirror and now want to install a dash cam. Has anyone tapped into the power that supplies the homelink mirror without having to run a wire down all the way down to the fuse box?
  10. S

SOLD!! Brand New OEM Jack Pad Kit

PM sent
  11. S

OEM white mirror caps

Hello, im interested in the caps. Do you still have them?
  12. S

WTB: Low Profile Rear Headrests - Black with White Stitching

I bought a set of oem low profile rear headrests last October from mk.7.r (member) for $305 total. They were OEM and made a big difference in rear visibility. While I thought it was pricey at the time, I love ‘em.
  13. S

Carrier bars

I’ll take em’. Will PM you to make arrangements
  14. S

WTB 18 inch Durban

WTB 18 inch Durban wheels. Seattle area
  15. S

Window tinting

Hello, I live in Poulsbo and was quoted $799 for tinting my 2017 Golf with 3m Crystalline. That seem so like a lot. Is that a reasonable price? Also can anyone give recommendations for reputable shops that do tinting in the Seattle Tacoma area? Thanks!