GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Shams

1. Shams

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Gonna be my first time messing with E85 here in the coming days, i’ve never tuned past 93 pump gas and was wondering what is the correct way to empty my tank before filling up on E. I’m also going to be keeping my 93 map in case I need to go somewhere where the E isn’t easily accessible so I...
  2. Shams

that’s what it’d be new?
  3. Shams

does anyone know the original price for a 2017 GTI’s Megan Racing Catless DP? since it’s discontinued I can’t seem to find info on it
  4. Shams

Yeah I got an OBDeleven, i’ll check it out after work
  5. Shams

I reached out to the EQT team after a stage2 ECU/TCU tune when these 2 CEL Codes popped up and I just wanted to know if it’s something I should be worried about. Is it just completely normal and i’m just going to have to run a CEL light for the rest of my time running a modded car? I should...
  6. Shams

Realistically, how much power could I get maxing out on 93? I don't really have interest on going E85 right now
  7. Shams

Edit: Problem Solved

Title
  8. Shams

Both E and OTS, curiosity on both really
  9. Shams

EQT stage 2 vs Sneeky stage 2?
  10. Shams

Has anyone purchased anything from bmptuning? Saw that a couple of pieces I wanted to add to my MK7 were available there and they accept the "affirm payment plan" thing. Just wanted to know if they are a reliable site.
  11. Shams

Alright, i’m checking out Ali.. Also, did you do a digital dash mod?
  12. Shams

Yup, this is one of the ones I was looking at i’ll check it out
  13. Shams

Any recommendations on what company to get a carbon fiber steering wheel from? I’m looking for a reliable company to get it through but also want the shape of it to be flat on the bottom and top
  14. Shams

Show us your MK7

I wish I was good at taking pictures like everyone in this thread 😂