GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ShagginGSW

1. S

Open source tuning solution

You know I'm such a fool....for you. It had nothing to do with a long press, it might be disconnecting and reconnecting like Switch suggested.
  2. S

Ill reset it. I have had the dongle now for about 2 years so it might need and update. Thanks!
  3. S

Ill try to swipe super fast next time.
  4. S

I went through and upped my log rate and something else, essentially doubling the Hz. As for the resetting I was driving and switching between tabs had and watched it reset the min max values, couldn't see anything in the Settings to manage the behavior.
  5. S

Since I have no access to Discord, thanks Obama, I wanted to see if there had been any feature changes to SimosTools regarding storing of min and max values on the logging. I noticed today that if I wasn't actively looking at a log of say boost it would reset. I also noticed some...
  6. S

Vs GT350 (NO VIDEO)

It's just a 5.0, possibly it has the Boss intake vs the GT so more top end with a sacrifice of the low end. Probably 400 wheel max with 360 ftlb, feel like it should have been a little more evenly matched.
  7. S

Vs GT350 (NO VIDEO)

Touchez, still basically a GT with some flare, wonder what all was done to it.
  8. S

Vs GT350 (NO VIDEO)

13 would have been a Boss possibly, not as exciting as I expected from the title. Sound boosted at all? Tuned a 13 mustang would make maybe 400 wheel.
  9. S

4Mo IS38 station wagon vs. the world at VIR

Definitely cool. I had an instance on the track in our 86 Foxbody where I was tailing a Porsche and had to hot pit because he wouldn't point me by. His excuse was he couldn't see me.
  10. S

4Mo IS38 station wagon vs. the world at VIR

Awesome videos! I'm sure your car is quick, it looks like it has the whole catalog thrown at it. What I noticed from the videos was you look like a really competent driver, using the gatorbacks, not overdriving the car, really good lines. I think it needs to be said that, though the mods...
  11. S

This entire thread is devoted to OS, that being said, you would need an Andriod device, the SimosTools app, and a BLE dongle. @Switchleg I believe still makes them, he also has a write up on how to make one, or you can buy a dongle like the MachinaAO and flash the firmware to it.
  12. S

Unitronic Fuel Rail

Looks like a nice comprehensive kit, could always buy and have someone else tune for MPI
  13. S

Feel Bad Bragging- S197 Mustang

Poor guy, sounds like he never had his car.
  14. S

APR BBK review

If the 18 WRX STI 6 pot pads will fit give Carbotech a try. Probably get away with XP10 for the front, they are $222 on their site but KNS brakes may have them cheaper. I ran XP12 front and XP8 rears on my 2012 Mustang back in the day with R888's and they lasted and entire season and were...
  15. S

AWD and various other malfunctions

Do you still get ridiculous wheel hop in your current situation? Can you put the car up on jack stands and run it to see if the DS spins? Wondering if there is possibly something wrong with the bevel box in the front that spins the DS.