GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sebastian1

1. S

VW Service/Oil Changes on a APR Tuned Golf R

Guys, I had purchased my 2017 Golf R last year. My annual service with the dealership is coming up. Since I had purchased VW care with the car, I was told services at 10,20,30k would be free. I was wondering if they could deny me service arguing that I had a tune or make it hard for me to get...
  2. S

Modding a Leased Mk7 Golf R

Hi all, I know this might be a redundant question. To give you guys sone background info, I leased a 2017 6MT Golf R last August, the reason for leasing at the time being I had student loans and I had just started at my new job and it would be easier with the lower monthly payments. I'm...
  3. S

PortFolio: Expresss Complete Care Protection.

Anyone has this for their VW. http://us.portfolioco.com/our-products/asset-protection/complete-care/ I just realized I had purchased this when i bought my Golf. I have a few paint chips and curb rashes, thought i'd use this to get them fixed. Anyone have any experience on this ? For...
  4. S

The GTI Clubsport at the Nordschleife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSlys_eMSg
  5. S

No Drill Front License Plate Holder

Anyone selling a rho plate v2 or the VW671 plate ? Need to mount plates for my 2017 Golf R with DAP. Please PM me.
  6. S

Wheels Setup : 17 by 7.5 and 35mm Offset

In the market for a new set of 17in wheels. I came across the OZ Omnia with 35mm offset and was wondering if that offset would pose any problems with fitment and clearing the fenders. I just know what offsets are by definition, but have no idea how they would look on the car or there are any...
  7. S

Winter Tire Setup for 2017 Golf R

Was looking up tirerack for a winter setup on my 2017 Golf R. I've never had to deal with tires on my previous cars especially for winter. After some research, I am convinced I am going to change my 19 Pretoria Summer Performance tires for the winter here in Portland, OR. Since we do not...
  8. S

2017 Golf R Production Numbers

Hi guys, This question might seem redundant. Are the 2017 Rs numbered? Something like 1 out of 500 etc.