GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by seanmcd1

1. seanmcd1

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Good lord dude, at no time have they made a claim of getting around the flag. Stop being an obtuse goofball. Try reading. You're a giant TROLL. You are literally making up something that APR never stated, and arguing with nobody about what you have made up. Just go away.
  2. seanmcd1

Downgrade LP headlights

It's time to wet sand them. They'll look good as new.
  3. seanmcd1

APR Spring 2023 Software Sale!

There are a lot of ignorant people out there, but hopefully you haven't come up with that notion based on what you see in this poorly run "forum". APR rocks. 55K trouble free miles of Stage 1 APR goodness so far.
  4. seanmcd1

Mk7 TSi Manual Transmission Freewheel Noise

The dual mass flywheel comes to mind if you have a lot of miles...
  5. seanmcd1

New APR Intake System for Only $189.95!

Well, how many extra horse-torques did you feel in your butt cheeks?!
  6. seanmcd1

MK7 GTI over 100k, what am I in for?

Nothing magical or otherwise happens when you turn over 100K miles :) Sounds like you're on track to drive that thing for another 100K.
  7. seanmcd1

What oil do you run?

You certainly can't go wrong with it. That's all I've run in my last two VW's. My 2016 MK7 is at 72K miles now, I've never had to add oil between changes. It helps a little when you're the world's greatest driver like I am, but it's great oil regardless.
  8. seanmcd1

2016 Autobahn Sluggish

Ummm, you have two MPG screens. One is your AVERAGE, the other is in REAL TIME. Do you know which one you are looking at? Please explain what you mean about being in manual mode and having to "move the lever several times" What lever are you talking about? When was your last DSG...
  9. seanmcd1

Oil around filler cap

It's not that hard to fill the car with oil, without some kind of extension... That's a no from me, dawg.
  10. seanmcd1

My fuel filler drain tube was clogged

This is below and left of your gas cap
  11. seanmcd1

My fuel filler drain tube was clogged

Compressed air is not the best choice. .95 string trimmer (weed wacker) line works excellent. Just ran it down through the gas door drain without issue.
  12. seanmcd1

They towed my DSG in a horrible way!! HELP

Hope you don't need help one day, douche canoe.
  13. seanmcd1

Jim Lloyd 5/13/1948 till 5/25/2022

RIP Jim. Your insight and humble comments will be missed.
  14. seanmcd1

Speeding ticket...help suggestions?

There's not much in the way of fighting it. Get a lawyer who deals with speeding tickets in your state, especially if you think you were not going 54. Everyone else going 54 is not a good argument in case you are wondering. That will never work. Otherwise - show up in court and if the...
  15. seanmcd1

Having a hard time reading dipstick after oil change

Put your oil back in, and drive the car for a week. Then check it. Nothing is going to happen if you didn't put precisely 6 quarts of oil back in.