GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sdmcoupe

1. S

Texas DMV registering and inspections

thanks!
  2. S

Texas DMV registering and inspections

When registering an out of state car in Texas a certified inspection is required. Will an aftermarket intake lead to a failed inspection? What if any smog test requirements are required in Texas? Thanks, Rob
  3. S

Lighting package headlight alternatives

it doesnt appear OSRAM has replacements for LP lights. :-(
  4. S

Golf MK7 cubby USB and Aux troubles

I'm having the same issues with Samsung S9. Sometimes android auto works for a period of time and then at the worst possible time the connection drops. Or i get the cant read USB message. really frustrating. the connection to the phone our usb in the cubby seems hypersensitive.
  5. S

Lighting package headlight alternatives

My DRL's are no longer working and it appears i need to replace the complete headlight assembly. Too expensive...no thanks. Are there any aftermarket alternatives for those of us with the lighting package lights? Plenty of options for halogen folks but none i can find for xenon/led owners...
  6. S

i was curious how you fixed your drl headlight issue in the end. The thread you started never...

i was curious how you fixed your drl headlight issue in the end. The thread you started never had a conclusion.
  7. S

Baun V2 Downpipe for MK7 - $800

ha...sounds like i should raise the price. nah...should go to a good home and be enjoyed. beautiful parts like this shouldn't be boxed up collecting dust.
  8. S

Baun V2 Downpipe for MK7 - $800

I have a Baun V2 downpipe and midpipe for sale. The midpipe is resonated and the cat on the DP is the higher end GESI 300 (EPA approved) one. This setup is to be paired with an AWE exhaust. New this setup cost around $1300 All 304 SS. No 409 stainless. Low mileage. Under 10k for sure...
  9. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Interested as well. I could pick up on Saturday.
  10. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

RacingLine Lowering Springs for sale. These were installed by the previous owner. I figure about 25k miles on them. Asking $100 or OBO. Located in San Diego Spring Front https://www.flickr.com/photos/32291484@N08/ Spring Rear https://www.flickr.com/photos/32291484@N08/
  11. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB: Two Austin Wheels
  12. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB Stock Springs and rear shocks
  13. S

FS: OEM Austins (4x) $250 SOCAL

im interested in two of them. where in so cal are you located?
  14. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB: Two Austin wheels, preferably with tires having some life on them San Diego Area