GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Scrubby

1. S

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

Allright, my headlights are finaly fixed! Although i already had single drl led, to switch to double drl they still had to do some quick wiring. It took him about an hour to change some wires and install the modules correctly. Thanks for all the help and answers right here 👌🏼👊🏼
  2. S

Ah thanks. If it is not fixed tomorrow i will defenitely send the settings i have rn tomorrow. The guy who wants to help me out was thinking he needed to pull some more cables, but this is not the case?
  3. S

Only my cornerlightning lights up all the time and 1 double drl, thats about it. Yeh, rn i have the mirror with high beam assist as well. I know the dynamic ligt assist won’t function well. The most important thing for me now is the headlights to work normal without any errors
  4. S

No not yet, i might do it in the near future. I know it might sound crazy but i bought these ones because i like the double drl much more compared to the single drl.
  5. S

Aah fml, i will go to an engineer tomorrow he might help me out. Will keep you updated 🤙🏼
  6. S

The number is exact the same except for the letter C yeah. It says Afs cornerlight fault, carlightning fault and right blink light fault.
  7. S

Yes like awd mentioned, i have implemented all those settings.
  8. S

Is there a way to copy them without screenshots? All my settigs are exactly the same as awd16 in his first messages! Except for the headlight coding because it only lights up 1 light in coding 1, when i switch this to another number they both light up... but then again when i turn the car off...
  9. S

*Update. I managed to turn on the left drl and left turning light, after about 2 more hours i managed to turn on the right Drl with turning light. I am all happy because it’s a going somewhere😅. I arrive at my house, turn the car off and about 20 minutes later i want to show my neighbour the...
  10. S

Okay i found them and changed all those settings. For me i had to change the exact same setting but after changing all the settings, the headlights are still acting the same as before. What am i missing here?
  11. S

I can’t find any of these settings. I went to module 09, but it doesn’t recognize any of the settings in the searchbar. Also if i go to the led module and press long coding it says; failed to read long coding... Any fixes for this?
  12. S

Ok i tried to change some things, but there is like so many different things you can change and so many options in obd. I don’t know where to find those settings exactly. Also these settings look german while my obd is in english
  13. S

Thank u! I have obd eleven at home but only used the simple coding 😅. What is the difference between 8ix and 8it?
  14. S

I thought it might work right away because my headlights were almost the same except for the double drl
  15. S

I haven’t coded anything yet, i am searching for someone who can. Is it just a matter of coding or do i need to change another module somewhere?