GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ScorpionT16

1. S

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Nice! - Ive been waiting over month for a set of Michelin AS4s to come in, still no eta on when they will be here. Thinking I may just cancel or ask the shop to change the order to some DWS06+s. I have the Conti Viking 7's as winters, and they are really good. Wondering if waiting for the...
  2. S

3D design and printed a rear diffusers for my MK7.5 and now for the MK7

Looks sweet, also a fellow Torontonian! Is it possible to pick a set in person? Debating on this or the TCR one
  3. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got XPEL Prime Ceramic tints all around, and full front PPF done. Already had a few chips before the PPF - Was debating getting rid of the leather seats for the plaid one's due to how hot they got, hopefully this helps a bit
  4. S

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yup, only thing is now, the steering wheel is out of alignment :( - When I picked it up, the mechanic said the car "feathers" and its the tires. Though I don't believe that. Booked a wheel alignment at the dealer I got the car from, since I have to pay for it regardless. An off-center steering...
  5. S

Just an update, the dealer who installed the tires looked at them again. They did use, and have a Road Force machine to balance, so were really surprised. They checked, and both the rear wheels were out of balance, asked if I hit a pothole or somethings... I said No, it started the min I got on...
  6. S

People recommended to put premium gas only for 2017 vw golf 1.8T BUT WHY?

It's the ethanol in the base one's that aren't good for the engine, esp if left standing for a few weeks. And in Canada, that I know off, Shell V-Power 91 is the only ethanol free grade. Run it in all my motorcycles and GTI, and my previous 2.5L Golf. If you can find regular gas, ethanol free...
  7. S

Went to the dealer I got the car from, they have a Road Force machine, though said they have to charge to do it, so stick with the dealer that installed the rims/tires, who do not have a RF machine and see. The rep did say whatever the outcome, they won't do anything under warranty, as it's a...
  8. S

In the steering wheel, and through my legs, maybe a little through the seat at the headrest. On the winter tires a week ago (which were brand new, on brand new rim too) the car was super smooth, no vibes, or noises Other thing was, driving on the hwy a few hrs after the dealer did the swap...
  9. S

Found one near work. Is it better to just pay and go this route, or get the dealer to do it the old fashioned way for free? If they do say its due to uneven tire wear, since they are used already, it will probably not be under warranty
  10. S

what is a road force rebalance? It's fairly annoying when driving and I hoped the new rims/rebalance would eliminate it. I'll have to see about the warranty, cause the car was a demo model (just owned by the finance manager at VW, he did less than 3k kms on it, it wasn't test driven due to...
  11. S

I got a 2019 Autobahn last November, and right away put on winter tires/rims at the dealer, so didn't drive on the summer wheels. Last week I put the summers on, and between 125-140kp/h there is a bit of vibration in the car, that was not there with the winter tires. I thought they just needed...
  12. S

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

The Belvederes are very nice, lighter too. I just got the Rotary wheels put on yesterday, the stock Miltons/Dallas one's just stood out too much for me, they have a Polo WRC vibe
  13. S

Custom logo for the Golf GTI

Absolutely, though I normally import the drawings into CAD, redraw everything, finetune the lines to have perfect radius's etc.. Then into illustrator to create the vector.
  14. S

Custom logo for the Golf GTI

Thats amazing! If you need help digitizing it, let me know, i can create a vector version for you