GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SayaGTI

1. SayaGTI

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

M235i, bro....there's no real choice to be made....except for the correct one :D
  2. SayaGTI

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

It's definitely a cat-back system. I was looking at switching from my Borla to that same Milltek system a year before I sold my Z.
  3. SayaGTI

Poll: Pocket Rocket War (300+ HP Club)

M235i, but I'm not biased or anything...
  4. SayaGTI

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Dang, wish I had known you were gonna get a 350Z, lol. I would have kept my spare parts. Ah well, she looks clean, bro. Main appeal for the Track over the base model is the wheels, brembos and LSD + you get the VDC button and HID's. Compared to the enthusiast, though, it's Brembos, the...
  5. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

What were you planning on having him wrap it in, reflex silver type of color, right? I Would call and ask about the specifics (Is it 3m or from a similar respective company?).
  6. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

I would pay that. A roll big enough to cover my car is 400-500 from 3M alone. Then there's the tool kit which runs you roughly 150 on eBay for decent stuff. You're under 1k in labor for a job that's extremely time consuming.
  7. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

For vinyl!?!??!?!! Brah, you could wrap it yourself panel by panel and save fucking thousands. A local e90 guy did it with no prior experience. The only time he needed help was for the hood and it wasn't because it was difficult, per se, but because it makes life easier when trying to take...
  8. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

:lol::lol::lol::lol: this is true
  9. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Oh dang.
  10. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Gauge is only off on my M by +/2 .2 MPG. I wouldn't say they're inaccurate nowadays.
  11. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Plac, my M is realtime until I go into iDrive and swap displays. The first week I had it I was consistently in the 3-5mpg mark (dat 8400rpm, doe).
  12. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Was just curious is all since you were measuring the rolling MPG average. Would be much much higher without the extended idle times.
  13. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Out of curiosity, why didn't you reset the computer from when it sat at the dealership? Especially if they idled it a whole lot for the first 9 miles of its life.
  14. SayaGTI

The Next Car Swap

Dang
  15. SayaGTI

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

I don't think he's looking for sympathy, necessarily. I think he was just expressing his opinion of the situation.