GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sarhog

1. Sarhog

SOLD: 2019 GTI SE 6M- Pure White - Experience package (SC)

*** SOLD *** 2019 Volkswagen GTI SE 6 speed manual. 11,XXX miles Located in Greer, South Carolina. Leather seats (heated) with red stitch interior Vented front and rear disc brakes with red calipers 18 inch alloy wheels Automatic LED headlights and taillights, LED fog lights SE Experience...
  2. Sarhog

Emission Service Action 24FX

I received the letter today. I’m not tuned, so i can‘t help you there.
  3. Sarhog

Front Differential leak at ~5500 miles, common?

My front differential was found to be leaking at 9200 miles. It was replaced under warranty, without issue.
  4. Sarhog

2019 GTI: rear main seal leak

Install what wrong?
  5. Sarhog

Rear Main Seal Leak!!!

I didn’t ask. I’ll let you know when I pick the car up tomorrow.
  6. Sarhog

Rear Main Seal Leak!!!

Good news, its not the RMS, its the front diff lock. Being fixed under warranty. :)
  7. Sarhog

Good news, the shop called this morning and said the rear main seal was NOT leaking, the leak is coming from the front diff lock. Obviously still being fixed under the factory warranty. Apologies to El_bigote for having to suffer thru another post, she’ll get over it I’m sure. :ROFLMAO:
  8. Sarhog

2019 GTI, all stock, 9200 miles. I saw a couple drops of oil on the garage floor so I took it in for the complimentary 10k service and mentioned oil leak. They advised that the rear main seal is leaking. It’s being replaced under warranty as we speak. That is all.
  9. Sarhog

Rear Main Seal Leak!!!

2019 GTI, all stock, 9200 miles. I saw a couple drops of oil on the garage floor so I took it in for the complimentary 10k service and mentioned oil leak. They advised that the rear main seal is leaking. It’s being replaced under warranty as we speak.
  10. Sarhog

Dealership Performed Work Without Divulging What They Did

You may want to consider the legal ramifications of recording the audio and video of conversations of people that have not provided consent prior to attempting to use it. Was this dealership in Maryland?
  11. Sarhog

No sound via streaming bluetooth or Apple CarPlay

KNOWS it‘s phone related, doesn’t try restarting phone first. 🙄
  12. Sarhog

Buying golf R mk7

I’d be looking out for the Golf R sub forum.
  13. Sarhog

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Either way is fine, just let the lab know which way you did it.