GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SamBrooksbank

1. S

VW nav. Does it still suck?

No I do not have ads
  2. S

What do I have? Mk7 or 7.5?

Sorry for the confusion! I’m quoting what I know of the European Volkswagen Golfs, in Europe Volkswagen make the trims very easy to understand and they are the same all over. US golfs are often specced differently.
  3. S

2016 GTI SE tire options

It stiffens suspension for a “sportier“ drive along with this comes more noise and an uncomfortable ride! The 16/ 17” alloys are perfectly safe for use of the mk7/7.5 my car came as stock with the 16” rims fitted. The handling on my car is quite smooth and still has a slightly sporty feel. Hope...
  4. S

Yeah I’ve just noticed! The mk 7.5 was from 2017 to 2020 and the mk8 is from 2020 model year onwards
  5. S

Volkswagen Golf Se Nav review

Hi everyone my name is Sam and I’m from the U.K.! I own a Volkswagen Golf mk7.5 in a very unique colour. I love Volkswagen and would really love to be apart of this community, I hope you like my video. Thanks, Sam. ps: if you have any questions please feel free to ask me 🧡
  6. S

VW nav. Does it still suck?

I personally love my Navigation in my Golf SE Nav. I‘m not a fan off Apple maps, Siri tells you to turn right where you need to (when it’s too late!) I find putting in destinations and stopovers etc a bit tricky though! It’s not the best system but it’s better than most. I made a review of my...
  7. S

Just trying to help out and share my video with everyone. There is absolutely no obligation to watch it!
  8. S

2016 GTI SE tire options

Hey! My car is not a gti but it’s a golf with thicker tyres on. I have the Michelin CrossClimate 2 on my golf and it rides very well. If your looking for a comfier ride maybe get some 16” rims rather than the 17/18s that the gti comes with. I’ve made a review of my car where you can see the...
  9. S

Also the mk7.5 has a full glass style touchscreen like an iPad. The mk 7 has physical plastic buttons on the side of the screen. Here is the review of my car to compare if you need to?