GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by salmon

1. S

Locking wheel nut??

Hi Guys, I am having the front 2 tyres replaced on my GTD tomorrow, and I cannot locate the locking wheel nut. I have had a look at the alloys and all the alloy wheel nuts look the same, so before I start panicking, I assume the car has not been supplied with such a security feature! Or being...
  2. S

Yellow Upgrade

At least it wasnt some local 'hoodies' or some moron standing by your car that may have left a more nastier surprise. Hope you detailed the car enough so that it can cleaned up easily.
  3. S

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Performed some light detailing work on the car (no hose or pressure washer) and found the plastic trim spoiler that runs down the side of the rear window has become loose. Clearly the double sided tape of an excuse that VW have used isnt working very well :rolleyes: Otherwise its looking clean.
  4. S

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

It works! Thanks
  5. S

GolfMK7.com on Tapatalk

Bump Any news on this? Surely this should be a simple fix
  6. S

De-Badge

Hi All, has anyone debadged their MK7? I tend to have my vehicles debadged and have had the option in the past to select this when ordering the vehicle. I may have missed selecting this or perhaps this particular service isn't offered on the VW range of vehicles. Perhaps I could request the...
  7. S

Rear Electric Windows?

Hi All, I am struggling to confirm whether the Golf GTD or infact any of the Golf 7 range has rear electric windows as standard? Can't find this function as an optional extra and it seems the standard equipment only highlights front electric windows. If my suspicion is correct and rear...
  8. S

Advice on options

Newbie here, please go easy! About to order a Golf GTD and would like some of your expert advice over a few options giving me second thoughts. 1. Does the standard 5.8 composition system play A2DP? It seems from what I have read only the Discovery and Discovery Pro systems have this feature...