GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Saabingti

1. S

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Saw that tour last year. Definitely agree, was a great show. == CSB: was at a trade show this morning. Had to :poop: so found a stall. There was an empty pint of Courvoisier in said stall. I'd like to believe some sales guy had been sitting there, swigging from his bottle of cognac while he's...
  2. S

still waiting for a manufacturer makes a "track focused variant" that has a "hidden" roll cage built in AND is street safe. Won't be able to afford it, but I'll wait for it nonetheless. Just like I've been waiting for ScarJo to DM me since I was 18.
  3. S

brb eating disorder for a free 80 lb weight reduction
  4. S

I would guess that's what it is, yes. I think the DSG plays around with engagement with low throttle % at crawl speeds - hence why it doesn't happen at faster speeds or higher throttle %. Think it's a DMF though.
  5. S

Me specifically: I was talking about chatter getting into 1st, not traction issues. The interwebz suggest that new mounts can help reduce said chatter. Everyone else is talking about traction. We're talking about traction! We're talking about traction... We ain't talking about the DSG! We're...
  6. S

Just partial throttle for the first maybe 5mph from a stop. Once it's fully in gear everything else seems fine. Internet says it's normal but also that mounts can help. Onramp warriors with all-season tires strike again!
  7. S

ECU is Stg2'd TCU is stock Lots of first gear chatter has me leaning towards mounts. Yeah there's always a bit of YMMV - awesome that you seem to have housing already sorted. What part of Austin? And already having a social group there is huge too. Have heard this several times.
  8. S

Do you think it'll pan out beyond Jan 2025? My apartment in San Marcos did not have much room for tools - I had a basic Dewalt storage box with a corded drill plus bits, and some wrenches, pliers, etc. - and my friends' apartments in different parts of Austin "proper" had the same or less room...
  9. S

Yeah, definitely need to grab a jack. I keep one in my car just so that I won't have to use the widowmaker in the event of a flat.
  10. S

My brother in christ it's BEYOND time for you to move to at least a sata ssd. Grab a 4tb ssd and add it to your system. Then move your install folders to the new drive. Or get an external cloner, pull your 250 ssd, and clone it to a 2tb nvme.
  11. S

so tired today gatdamn
  12. S

https://thetibbarguy.com/products/the-tib-machine Thursday meetup is tough as I'd need to take PTO and I have maybe 1 day left until end of June. A weekend meetup with CT Gang much more likely.
  13. S

grace charis insta, thank me later
  14. S

I do focus on a run/walk approach. Based it on C25K at first and am now just kinda doing my own thing with it on the treadmill. I have a tib machine I've been meaning to unbox and set up as I've noticed some weakness/fatigue there as pace picks up. Always do 5ish minutes of semi-spirited...
  15. S

Am trying to slooooooowly ramp up my running load. Think this is year 3 or 4 of me saying that. Went too far, too fast, too quickly every previous year and ended up with terrible shin splints. I weigh too much, for how fast my brain wants to go. Soon as I get off the treadmill and start running...