GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryohei47

1. ryohei47

FS: Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002 (Comes with EQT Stage 1)

I'm not sure if this is related to the settings but mine is NAR region, no burbles, DSG. I don't know if the transmission version matters as the version of the tune has the same throttle map settings for DSG and manual
  2. ryohei47

FS: Cobb Accessport V3 AP3-VLK-002 (Comes with EQT Stage 1)

Selling my unmarried Cobb Accessport V3, comes with the standard tunes from Cobb along with EQT Stage 1 91 Octane. $525 500 shipped
  3. ryohei47

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Looking to buy a stock DP for the GTI, preferably one with less than 60K miles.
  4. ryohei47

FS: BEC Autoparts MK7.5 LED Tailights for MK7 (Plug and Play)

good luck with sale! Great price for these
  5. ryohei47

Mib2 Composition Media vs Discover Pro control unit brain

What is the correct screen resolution vs what you get with Discover Pro Screen + Comp Media brain?
  6. ryohei47

VWs hate ATE Typ200 fluid

I've been running ATE type 200 for around 2 years now and have had some levels of squeaking the entire time. it only stopped when I replaced fluid with OEM and came back when I swapped that out for ATE, so I think that is the culprit. Unfortunate as I've been using it on multiple cars over the...
  7. ryohei47

FS: Burger Motorsports JB4 w/ Data Cable

Selling my JB4 as I switched to the AP with EQT. SOLD
  8. ryohei47

Track Day Phone Mount For Lap Timing (Not Recording Video)

Hi all, Anyone have good phone mount recommendations? I want to mount my phone somewhere visible so I can track my lap times with my phone. I am not going to record video so it doesn't have to be on the windshield but it must be secure since I really don't want to worry about my phone falling...
  9. ryohei47

WTB: Turbo Inlet Pipe

Bought CTS tip
  10. ryohei47

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Since Socal can be 6+ hours of driving for those of us in Northern California, Norcal deserves its own thread. Post what you have for sale, trade, or what you are looking to buy!
  11. ryohei47

FS: Stock GTI Exhaust 6k miles (PICK UP ONLY, San Francisco)

I'm selling the stock catback exhaust from my 2016 GTI. There were only 6000 miles on the car before I took this off. Not willing to ship, SOLD.
  12. ryohei47

FS: Stock GTI Exhaust 6k miles (San Francisco)

I'm selling the stock catback exhaust from my 2016 GTI. There were only 6000 miles on the car before I took this off. Not willing to ship, SOLD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ryohei47

Best tires for warm CA climate (max perf. A/S vs cheap summer tires)

I live in California and am looking to get new tires. I'm well versed on the performance trade off between all season tires and summer tires but I'm mainly curious about the difference in tread wear. I'm planning on getting 255/35/18s, so the best A/S tires (Michelin A/S 3+) is around 800...