GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rye0pa

1. rye0pa

Clutch Suggestions?

Which SPEC clutch? 3+? Been wanting to hear about someone running this as I will need another clutch within the next year.
  2. rye0pa

OK,Who Felt the Quake? Any Damage?

Lol was in work in South Jersey and thought someone snuck up behind me and was shaking my chair. Rumbled for a few minutes and it was over.
  3. rye0pa

FS: 4 Michelin AS3+ 235/40/18

I might be interested.
  4. rye0pa

K&N filters opinions

I run the K&N since I bought the car. 75k miles no issues to note.
  5. rye0pa

New recall for fuel pump 2015-2020

https://thehill.com/regulation/transportation/4483775-volkswagen-recalling-261k-cars-over-pump-problem-linked-to-potential-gas-leaks/
  6. rye0pa

VW Areton ownership opinions

I am in the market for another car for the family. My wife wants a more luxury oriented car. She is tired of driving around our 2011 Buick Enclave as she says it too big. I commute in a Chevy Bolt most of the week and now drive the GTI 1 or 2 days a week. Anyone own or have owned a Areton? I...
  7. rye0pa

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

Another SS present received this weekend. Nice GTI lights. I am already in the process of making them non battery operated. Thanks Again reverend_sean.
  8. rye0pa

Oooo I received more presents .. thanks reverend_sean. Oh I can't wait to use those parking cards...love it. Happy holidays all.
  9. rye0pa

Holy shit this stuff is bitter. I am going to have to make a cocktail with it. Challenge accepted. I can't believe anyone can drink this straight.
  10. rye0pa

Thank you Santa. I will give it a try.
  11. rye0pa

Santa has arrived!
  12. rye0pa

OMG I hope you don't get me... wait on second thought. I want them so I can put them on random cars at the supermarket...
  13. rye0pa

Delete

I'll PM you. Will definitely take them.
  14. rye0pa

Delete

Are these still available? I live close by. Are the wheels true? Not bent or anything?