GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ryanw0

1. R

Help with rear suspension clunk

Thank you man I really appreciate your time and response. Hoping to work on the car tmrw and check that out. Haven’t Had the time at all for the past 3 weeks. If it’s not that then I’ll most likely have my shop look at it when I get an alignment. Thanks again, will keep updated on what happens
  2. R

Update- only happens when I turn the wheel or going over bumps, definitely drivers front side. Makes me think sway bar links but those are both tight
  3. R

I torqued everything in after I jacked up the subframe/brakes and steering knuckle up into the bottom of the coilover. Then dropped the jack and everything was held back in place. If I understood what you said correctly, you may be on to something there. Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really...
  4. R

Front suspension clunk/knock

Just installed Bc racing br coil overs and the front has been knocking a lot, usually more prevalent at lower speeds and when coming to a stop. There was some grease under the axle but it seemed to stop leaking once I got the suspension all done and everything was back into place. No signs of...
  5. R

Everything was tight, nothing had play but there was some grease or something right under the axle so that’s a bit alarming. Heres a video, almost like a knock. https://youtube.com/shorts/6grDp6BCQas?feature=share
  6. R

Thank you everyone for the help, I ended up getting everything installed, don’t know what I’d do without this forum. By chance does anyone else have Bc racing coils on Mk7 gti? The car has been thumping a bit right underneath my feet and I can feel it sometimes in the clutch, really only happens...
  7. R

Thanks man, will try that
  8. R

I can’t get this top nut off of, it’ll spin but won’t come loose at all. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you 2015 gti se
  9. R

Help please!!

🤦🏼Thank you all for the help!
  10. R

Help please!!

gotcha, will get some pics and more info tmr afternoon, im gonna guess it’s a mount as well but who the hell knows with these cars😂thank you again!!
  11. R

Help please!!

Thank you, will do! Also read something about a fuel line rattle possibly? Gonna get the car lifted up on Sunday and get a good look at everything
  12. R

Help please!!

Will do, thank you!
  13. R

Help please!!

cts upper and 034 performance dogbone mount kit
  14. R

Help please!!

Straight pipe, it has 3 tunes from Ecs, upgraded motor and dogbone mount, 4 inch cat less down pipe, little bit bigger of a turbo, spark plugs, coil pack, air intake. Running good and seems to be the same. The vibration is usually up around the dash but sometimes I feel it in the steering wheel...