GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ryanw0

1. R

Help please!!

gotcha, will get some pics and more info tmr afternoon, im gonna guess it’s a mount as well but who the hell knows with these cars😂thank you again!!
  2. R

Help please!!

Thank you, will do! Also read something about a fuel line rattle possibly? Gonna get the car lifted up on Sunday and get a good look at everything
  3. R

Help please!!

Will do, thank you!
  4. R

Help please!!

cts upper and 034 performance dogbone mount kit
  5. R

Help please!!

Straight pipe, it has 3 tunes from Ecs, upgraded motor and dogbone mount, 4 inch cat less down pipe, little bit bigger of a turbo, spark plugs, coil pack, air intake. Running good and seems to be the same. The vibration is usually up around the dash but sometimes I feel it in the steering wheel...
  6. R

Help please!!

Will do, thank you!
  7. R

Help please!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/v-OSoDQttcc?feature=share sorry about that, hope that one is good enough!
  8. R

Help please!!

Do you know if there Is there a way to put a video up? I keep trying and it won’t let me ofc but It’s a manual
  9. R

Help please!!

But**
  10. R

Help please!!

Hello, my 2015 gti started doing this out of no where today. Bad vibration whenever I hit the gas and accelerate. Not only that bad the car seems way louder and super raspy compared to before. I feel like it may be an exhaust leak but thought I would post on here before anything, thank you!
  11. R

2015 gti coolant temp sensor

Yes sir it is, I ordered this wire today
  12. R

I need both, the thing was mangled by the belt.
  13. R

Hello, I have a 2015 gti with a broken coolant temp sensor and I’m having some trouble finding the repair wire with terminals on the end that connect to the temp sensor/ clip and was wondering if anyone had a part number or any more info, thank you!
  14. R

Coolant temp sensor wiring

Hello, I have a 2015 gti with a broken coolant temp sensor and I’m having some trouble finding the repair wire with terminals on the end that connect to the temp sensor/ clip and was wondering if anyone had a part number or any more info, thank you!