GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ryanw0

1. R

Trouble downshifting from 3rd gear into 2nd. Anyone else?

I got it all set, it wasn’t aligned properly. Thank you all again! All up and downshifts are smooth as butter!
  2. R

got everything aligned. Now the car doesn’t wanna go into second and first gear is also reverse. No problems with any other gears
  3. R

Dude thank you so much. I got the trans fluid flushed out with new stuff and it does feel a lot better now, still having the same issue though. I was having trouble with the other video I was watching and trying to get it aligned but now I can take care of this tonight! You’re awesome dude...
  4. R

Appreciate everyone’s input on the situation, it’s been getting a bit better where I can actually get it into second from third downshift, but there’s still been a few times it won’t. I’ll be doing the trans fluid tmrw along with the cable realignment so hopefully I’ll have an answer then. Thank...
  5. R

I’ll give them a look over and try that when I service the trans this weekend. Thank you!
  6. R

1-2 up shift is normal and no trouble at all going into second, it’s only when I try to downshift from 3rd-2nd. I’ll definitely try double clutching though. Thanks for your input! Appreciate it
  7. R

What do you mean by use the clutch? Should I be double clutching? I always fully press it in while shifting and when it grinded the other day I had it fully pushed in. But will do, thank you!
  8. R

Recently it’s been warming up where I’m at and now cooling back down to 30°s-40°. I’ve noticed recently it’s very hard to downshift into 2nd gear from 3rd. We had a nice day out and I was cruising and rev matched and went to shift to 2nd and it grinded out. Even before this happened it’s been...
  9. R

PLEASE HELP!! No power steering and lots of faults

FINAL UPDATE: The part showed up today, got it all installed as well as a new battery and everything is back to normal. No more lights on dash, power steering is back 100%, had to clear the codes for the parking sensors but they work now too. I’ve driven it 3 times since and everything is...
  10. R

Ah man sorry to hear that. Everything in my car works as it should and it drives 100% just no power steering. Waiting for the part still😑hopefully all is well after I install that
  11. R

Still waiting on the part to come
  12. R

$150?? That’s expensive for a little part, fortunately mine was only $50