GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryansonfire

1. R

Clubsport Bumper

Pmd
  2. R

Persistent TPMS Error

I replaced all wheel speed sensors, all wheel bearings, abs control module, installed new tires, replaced temp sensors and still my tpms light would come on. I ended up installing the direct tpms sensors from a rs3 and now I have no light and can see real live pressure readings. Good luck with...
  3. R

New Porsche Macan calipers

I paid $255 each for mine directly from the dealership.
  4. R

Baun Performance Stealth Dual (Axle back portion only)

Is he willing to come down a little on the price?
  5. R

DV+ gfb $50

located in jacksonville florida
  6. R

p3 boost gauge $100

used with some cut wires from removal. everything is there works. located in jacksonville fl
  7. R

d-dock phone holder

anyone local to jacksonville florida want this thing?
  8. R

WTB: Macan Calipers

I have a set that will need to be rebuilt. They're from an audi q5 but the only difference is they are bare metal when the Porsche ones are painted black
  9. R

Ttrs clutch pressure plate $150 shipped

Used for maybe 10k miles. No wear, in like new condition
  10. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/mk7-gti-gloss-black-rear-diffuser/029353ecs01-01kt/ Now I don't really like ecs that much and I really rolled the dice on this but the fit and finish is excellent.
  11. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

Didn't fit right, the color didn't match, the texture didn't match. There is a gap about 3/4 of an inch between it and the rear bumper. The whole mounting system was not though out. Honestly I replaced it with the cheap ecs valence and Its 1000 times better in fit, finish, quality and it's...
  12. R

rennwagen diffuser. Free

I threw it in the trash. Honestly this thing is so bad quality it's where it belongs.
  13. R

$1200 Baun performance v2 dp with epa cat

Had it installed for a few hundred miles, removed it because it was louder than I want. The only issue is I welded a muffler to the end piece to cut down on the noise. I removed the muffler and welded in a new 304l pipe with a few inches more to fit more after market exhausts. Welds are back...