GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryansmk6

1. R

FS @ 2 Neuspeed RSe05 w/ drag radials

I bought these from another member brand new but never got to use them and have since moved, I put them on for one night to drive about 20 miles and that was it. 245/45R17 m&h racemaster tires. Comes with black lug nuts and center caps. Price is 600 OBO Located in Auburn, AL and willing to ship...
  2. R

Forge BOV, Black

Selling my forge bov, has about 4000 miles on it and nothing wrong with it I've just decided to go back to stock. Asking 175 shipped or local pick up in south florida
  3. R

porsche boxster calipers

Selling a set of porsche boxster calipers used for the NSQBBK. I purchased two sets with plans on refinishing them but have never gotten around to it. One of them was missing a bleeder screw when i received them but those are readily available online or even at your local auto parts store...
  4. R

17 inch wheels to clear brembos

anybody have any advice on 17 inch wheels other than neuspeed that will clear porsche brembo brakes? looking into running a 17x8 et45-48 with 245/40r17 tires
  5. R

new south boost gauge wiring

Just finished installing my boost gauge and followed their instructions, which i know are for the mk6. Afterwards i noticed that when i leave my headlight switch on "auto" the gauge remains lit even with the car shut off. Did i tap into the wrong wire maybe?