GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rokketman

1. rokketman

Mustang interiors are no good

good point - many including myself found the interior a substantial reason to take the plunge into buying an MK6. I disagree with the Audi interior comment. While interiors likes/dislikes can be subjective, I try to make the 330i E90 the standard. If everyone ( i mean everyone including...
  2. rokketman

On another note....I think the new Hyundai G70 is maybe the best interior for 2019!
  3. rokketman

That is a good point, and easy to forget in 2018. But I personally take issue with how low the center console feels and how the dashboard therefore feels very tall. Versus a higher center console (where the shifter is) that is higher than the height of the kneecap. While the GT350 interior...
  4. rokketman

Interiors mentioned below and briefly critiqued or commended in one car's case (E90 & F30 3 series, Mk6 GTI, and 2018 Mustang). I have not posted on in this forum in years...I hope I see some familiar faces and the wit to go with. I rented a 2018 mustang (again), having rented a 2016 or so...
  5. rokketman

Talk me out of buying a 2006 E55 AMG

Thanks man...I appreciate your support... And you are right, just last night, took a tight curved on ramp at 40+ and the ctsv felt like I could go 60 whereas in GTI, I felt like I was at the limit of understeer Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
  6. rokketman

^ y u no read thread Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
  7. rokketman

MK7 GTI on its way to Kansas City

Spotted this in OKC
  8. rokketman

Yes, CTSv1's did have chrome grille...as do v2's I believe. This car has plasti dipped black grille and wheels. Here are another pics of car (albeit w some kind of filtering) since the Red is much brighter in this picture. BTW, i am loving this thing...such a great car (brakes, steers and quick).
  9. rokketman

2005, 98k miles. 3 owner. Last two owners were older males. Heck, the guy I bought I it from didn't even know engine mount was gone because his wife drove it and he never got on it.
  10. rokketman

Ok...this deal was always possible...Well I ended up getting my offer accepted. Since I've been eyeing a c5z..this seemed perfect. Proud new owner of ctsv
  11. rokketman

The Germans should outsource ...and create the perfect car
  12. rokketman

What do tuned n54s run, 12.5ish?
  13. rokketman

Well your n54 is a beast. You beat a gxp?