GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rockstar08

1. R

FS: LEYO Paddle Shifters Black

I only used these for about two months before taking them off to sell my car. By far was one of my favorite mods, these feel great when shifting and always stayed securely fastened with the one set screw. These will fit the MK7 or MK7.5. ***SOLD*** I am located in Burbank, CA.
  2. R

2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition DSG $25,900

2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition DSG ****SOLD**** ****SOLD****2019 GTI Rabbit Edition DSG for $25,900 with 4,891 miles. Urano Gray is an amazing color! Car is perfect inside and out no scratches, dents or accidents! I also did the first oil change around 3000 miles. Only selling because of a job...
  3. R

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I have several parts that I just took off the car because I am forced to sell my 2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition. The NPM is still on the car because I had a VW mechanic do the install as I had never done one, so hopefully whomever buys it can help me remove it and I can help install it on your car...
  4. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

welcome back glad to see they did the right thing!
  5. R

Mountune - VW.

Already Posted, Read below from 2 1/2 hours ago just a few threads down! https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52391
  6. R

Wow that truly sucks and that is a lot of those stupid love bugs. Man I feel your pain and I don't miss that about Florida at all. I am from there and still have family near Daytona. Did you know that a couple of idiot scientist at one of the Florida Universities are the ones that actually made...
  7. R

Well let us know how it goes. I just tried to do a search on the forums and doesn’t seem anyone has used this before? Seems to be the same as the JB1 or Neuspeed Power Module.
  8. R

Thanks I saw it it your personal thread, however Chipwerkes doesn’t show our car on their website as a choice? I can only find golf 7 and then they show the 210,220,230HP models to pick from. I can’t find much info on their site for what the power and torque increases are for the piggyback...
  9. R

That’s what I did a couple of weeks ago also Aelwulf! I removed the snow grate and got my AFE DRY Flo filter installed. Can I ask what piggyback did you go with?
  10. R

New Rabbit Owner front doors flexing and squeaky?

Ok I have 2K miles on my car now but have noticed this issue for the past few hundred miles. Pulling into the garage or going over uneven pavement when turning slowly I can hear like the whole body is flexing and you really can hear in both front doors this flexing and squeaking?? Has anyone...
  11. R

Can you tell me the purpose of installing the left side block off plate? Does this just force more air directly to the intake? I will be cutting off the holes on the drivers side but was debating about blocking off the left side?? Also did you install the ECS Intake scoops in the front?? If so...
  12. R

Hey man you are killing me thanks just another part I have to order!! Whatelse you got from ECS Tuning for your car I have to get to $50 now for free shipping thanks?? I ordered my Leyo paddles from them that I really love but guess I should have looked more in case I needed anything else.
  13. R

Jim have you lowered your car at all also? Good to hear about the positive experience with the 25mm rear sway bar. I was thinking about going to a max of 24mm in the future.
  14. R

Yes but how much oversteer do you have now? Have you tested the limits yet?
  15. R

OK, which of you morons is this?

Agreed but the sad part is they were driving a Vdub..lol!!!